danielduncan31

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 26, 2015
Slave application

Hello mistress,
I can not state my name for privacy reasons but I can say I am 18 years old and am in 6th form. I am a Asian true submissive that would love to be your slave and be at your feet forever. I would love for you to dominate me as it is my nectar.

I have many fetishes such as foot fetish and I am into many kinky things like orgasm control/denial, humiliation, panties, socks, nylons, body writing, pictures and anything my mistress loves.

My dislikes are poo, pee, findom and anything anal related as I have no experience in it, however I may be open to it.

All I can do is hope really hard that you would see this a acceptable reply and if you do choose to respond can you email back or message me on kik my username is Foot_Licker. I would like you to know that I would obey you and stay 100% loyal to you.
*Bow*
Slave

frequentshadow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 26, 2015
Hi mistress,

i like Anal, nipple play, cum control, beging for something, getting tasks over the day/rules that ive to follow and some things more that we could find out together

kik fifoniko

carlos_esp69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 22, 2015
Hello Mistress

Hello mistress
I'm Carlos Rivera, 20 and a sub from Spain. I would love to obey under the control of a dominant mistress. I like orgasm control, orgasm denial, guided mazturbation, edging, blue balls, ruined orgasm and a lot more things. I'm very open for new ideas...
My limits are blood, scat, pics and pain. Furthermore it would be great if you could keep me in chastity a little longer, because I'm curious to try it. Honesty is really important for me in this relation.
I hope you share some of my interests and if you have questions or want to control me, write me.

My kik: carlos_esp230

willmalecken

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 27, 2015
searching for mistress

hi, i'm 29 from austria, i'm looking for a mistress, i like pumping, tied balls and cock, clamps and needles, my kik is elbob666

Last edited:

sgaq

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 27, 2015
Hi Mistress, my kik is sgaq

Likes: anal, cum control, light cock and ball torture, spanking, oral, being dominated, humiliation
Limits: scat, family

ricardotavares1994

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 29, 2015
Hi :) ricardotavares1994 <kik

Hey! I'm willing to obey my mistress, I'm ready to send photos trough kik for my mistress to see me doing my tasks!

I love to have strict rules, to be edged, and for my mistress to control when and how I orgasm.
I'm ready to suffer any punishment for breaking my Mistress's will or if she simply feels like it ^^

My limits: Anything Public, piss, poop and blood

Anything else is fine ^^, my likes dont matter as my goal is to serve my mistress and please her not me ^^

Kayslayxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 30, 2015
Fresh Meat

I've never done this but would like to try it out. Not in my nature to be easily dominated but do like to be told what to do at times. Im athletic build fit and very handsome so I do enjoy being used as a toy. Kik ID is empire3heir, thanks

jelled12

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 30, 2015
Yes Pls

Hey I love serving... I really want to be your slave. Let me prove that I have what it takes
Kik:hughready

SubmitMe

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 19, 2015
Needing a DOM ts

Young slave wanting to be trained to be a slut whore slave for a gang bang. Love being unload on and in both ends of me simultaneously mmm
Im craving a pounding cock badly baby. fill me ?

Sissyslaveamara

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2015
My name is mistress Christina.. I am taking in new applications for KIK slaves

leave information here about what you like along with your KIK name ... If I like what I see I will message you.

May the odds be forever in your favor :D

27 male sissy with tons of interests and curiosities. Sissyslaveamara is my kik

uplatekinky

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
happy to oblige

I'll be your slave. ..I'm into everything. ..I'm straigh but will gladly roam the house for items to shove up me fk hole

I love being told what to do ...I'm new to this forum, but I'm 40. ..and have loooots of experience

please PM me for kik details

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Since clicking on her name provides you with the information she hasn't logged in since August the thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals