Mistress looking for sub

Sindy90

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 3, 2014
Prefer a female sub, inbox me with your Kik and if interested I will
Message you! Add likes & dislikes or will be ignored!

jeditaw8433

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 5, 2015
Slave

M/33/slave

I'm a slave and a slut. And I need to be a slaved by My Mistress. I'm at your disgrace I will obey your ever command My Mistress.

Dislike: face shots, sex with other people, will not click on a link so I can have another account somewhere else.

Kik: jeditaw8432

Email: [email protected]

sda244

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 5, 2015
i would like to be your slave :)
dislikes: wont click links

kik:sda244

danielduncan31

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 26, 2015
Slave

Hello mistress,
I can not state my name for privacy reasons but I can say I am 18 years old and am in 6th form. I am a Asian true submissive that would love to be your slave and be at your feet forever. I would love for you to dominate me as it is my nectar.

I have many likes such as foot fetish, control/denial, humiliation, panties, socks, nylons and anything my mistress loves.

Also i have dislikes such as anal related stuff as I have no experience in it, however I may be open to it.

All I can do is hope really hard that you would see this a acceptable reply and if you do choose to respond can you email back or message me on kik my username is Foot_Licker. I would like you to know that I would obey you and stay 100% loyal to you.
*Bow*
Slave

Last edited:

carlos_esp69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 22, 2015
Slave

Hello mistress
I'm Carlos Rivera, 20 and a sub from Spain. I would love to obey under the control of a dominant mistress. I like orgasm control, orgasm denial, guided mazturbation, edging, blue balls, ruined orgasm and a lot more things. I'm very open for new ideas...
My limits are blood, scat, pics and pain. Furthermore it would be great if you could keep me in chastity a little longer, because I'm curious to try it. Honesty is really important for me in this relation.
I hope you share some of my interests and if you have questions or want to control me, write me...

my kik: carlos_esp230

lucaslovesssohard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 27, 2015
Slave

Hello Mistress, I'm an eighteen year old slave willing to serve your every fantasy. I am open to almost everything, anal, cum control, denial, humilation. The only thing I can think of that I won't do is scat, and if I haven't tried it I will. I live to serve, and I'd love to be your slave.
my kik: lucaslovesssohard

Slavesissyshauna

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 7, 2015
Hello I'm sissy shauna
If your still looking for a slave I would love the chance to prove myself to you
My kik is
Sb199221