painful substances in female genitals dares

analslut12

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 12, 2017
hello, female here,i am looking for dares involving painful substances being put "down there", stuff like hotsauce, chile powder, icyhot, toothpaste, etc, for a dare from some friends, please either Pm them to me or post them below. And if i pick yours, i will give you my skype, please note that i will have 3 girlfriends that will be performing these procedures on me, so please make sure all 3 have a job, their names are julia, lauren, and lizy. the longer and more detailed the better, please no "put hotsauce on your lips".

Reactions: laulau90

nzdave99

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 12, 2017
figging

get 2 bits of ginger root , skin and carve into the shape of a butt plug.
insert one into ass and one into pussy and wait 5 mins for the fun to start.
after 10min when its burning get a cane/crop/paddle and get an ass spank.
the ass gets hit and your butt clenches increasing sensation.

If you do well get a pussy licking after its removed and see if you taste like ginger

inthisforthefun42

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 19, 2017
You will lie face up on a bed (with a towel under your pussy in case of mess or wetness). Lauren and Lizy will hold your arms down and Julia will strip you naked from the waste down. Julia will then start it off simple. She will spread out your legs and you pussy lips and use her fingers to apply a decent amount of hot sauce to your pussy in between your lips but not on your clit. Then Julia will swap with lizy. You must keep your legs open at all times. The two who aren’t torturing your pussy will hold your arms down. Lizy will then have 3 minutes to use as much Chile powder as she wants on your pussy but not your clit. She can rub it in as much as she likes. Then Lizy and Lauren will swap. Lauren will put some toothpaste on your clit and then spend 3 minutes scrubbing it roughly with a toothbrush. This will be very painful and you will need to be held down. After that they will each take turns slapping your pussy 10 times as hard as they can until you start crying. Once you start crying your clit will be brushed for 2 more minutes by Lizy. Finally Julia will wash off your pussy and then stuff it with a ginger root for the next 30 minutes. You may not wear anything on your lower half while it is in.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
My task is simple, all 3 girls must pick a dildo and hump you with it as fast as they can, nothing else.

Oh, yes, they would get to use a particular lube.

Purchase a new bottle of habanero hot sauce. Take the lid off, and put in it 10 drops of this other hot sauce you can get on the link. Close the link back up, shake ir for a few seconds, and then you got your lube!

https://www.hotsauce.com/Spontaneous-Combustion-Hot-Sauce-p/1829.htm

Enjoy it!

switchmale4fun

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 21, 2018
guess whats in you

you get blindfolded then your friends get several dildos and have each one covered in a different painful substance Icy hots, vicks, hot sauce, toothpaste, etc. put it on right before you use it but plan it out before. then your friends will take turns using one of the of the covered dildos to fuck you mercilessly with it then you will guess what was on the dildo. If you get it correct congratulations and on to the next dildo get it wrong let your friend keep fucking you with it for 2 more minutes and then you have earned another guess. do this until all the covered dildos have been used and dont be afraid to use the same things more than once see if she can recognize the sensation. the fun of the game is as it goes on her pussy is gonna be more and more in pain so it will be harder to tell the difference.

Theheartofdragons

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 14, 2016
maybe get your three friends to blindfold and tie u down tight so you cant struggle and to warm you up some ice/wax play on your nipples and clit onve they have you all hot and bothered they can start putting hot sauce or a chilli/cayenne paste on your nipples and clit then take a number of dildos or something insertable and coat it with the pastes and other things toothpaste tabasco etc and proceed to fuck you in either your pussy or ass and you habe to guess what substance is on the dildo if you get it right your allowed and orgasm or one of the girls can rub your clit for a set amount of time but if you get say for example three worng you then have to have that dildo inserted into your pussy and ass for the entire day with the substance coating it (liberally of course) and perhaps some on your nipples with some tacks or other such items on the rest of your boobs to give addtional torment for the day if you can survive the day without taking anything off then your allowed an orgasm if not then you must continue the punishment every day with a different substance for a week with no orgasms of any kind (the girls are allowed to edge you the entire time whenever they wish) they can all fuck your pussy and ass taking turns to do the torments just my idea

slavetomylust

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 29, 2018
cold pussy punishment

Try this.

what you need: (ice, clothespin, marker)

1. Using the market, write
"stupid" above your chest, just below ur neck
"bitch" on left boob
"whore" on right boob
"fuck me pls" right above ur pussy
"pee" on your left face cheek
"cum" on your right face cheek
"i'm a naughty slutdog" on above ur navel

2. put on clothespin on both ur nipples

3. squad down, spread ur legs such that u expose ur pussy nicely and put an ice inside ur pussy. (u must not let it drop out)

4. put both ur hands behind your head and keep saying "i'm a naughty fuckdog" until the ice melts completely.

5. record this down if u can. i'll be real satisfying to watch. (i would love to have it, but if u're not cool with it, just keep the vid to yourself and watch it sometimes)

---------------------------------------
are the 3 girls there to punish u or are they to join in to be punished?

i'd just assume they are there to help punish u.

>Julia will be using a spank tool to keep hitting ur tits n pussy
>Lauren will be abusing u with further name callings and occasionally slapping ur face
>Lizy can piss on u, spit on u (or on the floor and make u lick it up)

Featured Threads

New Personals