ravenc

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2011
28 year old dominant male seeking a slave female under 30

Hello all,

I’m writing this ad because I want to find a sub.
I know there are hundreds of ads out there looking for the same thing, so to accomplish this I’ll try to make this as detailed as I possibly can/want and hope this appeals to someone out there.

Let’s start with some information about me
I am a 28 year old straight man, currently single with no kids. I live in Belgium near Antwerp. I’m presently working as a web developer and have been a BDSM enthusiast for my whole adult life.

I don’t have much experience in being a Dom, but would like to, together with a willing sub, explore the dynamics of a D\s relationship, first online and who knows if we hit it off, maybe in RL too.

What am I looking for
A female sub (no, not a male pretending to be one), age between 20 and 30. You must speak one of these languages: English or Dutch, otherwise we will have a serious communication problem and cannot continue.

I prefer you to have no experience, but if you have, that won’t be a deal breaker. You must however have a strong willingness to explore the world of Dominance and Submission together with me. You, of course, being on the submissive side. I am not looking for a one time and then get out type of deal.

You must be willing to prove to me that you are who you say that you are, and in return I will do the same. This part is a deal breaker, if you are not willing to do this, you can stop reading now. I am looking for a serious D\s relationship based on trust, from both sides. But that trust has to have some solid foundation.

I will tell you from the start that pictures and cam are a must. Although I am willing to wait until we get past the whole getting to know you stage. But I think they are essential in this kind of relationship.

My kinks and what do I expect
I have a lot of kinks, but to name some: bondage, chastity together with orgasm control and denial, bladder control, spanking and corner time.
Like any Dom I will have a set of rules for you to follow, these will control several, if not all, aspects of your life. Some of these rules will dictate clothing and eating habits, exercises and of course orgasm control.

Again if anything that is said above, you do not want or cannot commit to, stop reading now. I’m trying to be as honest and open about this as I possibly can and I expect this from my sub too.

You are interested?
Great, send me a PM with some more information about yourself, some personal details, your past experiences, your likes and dislikes, limits, any questions you might have and why you would like to be my sub and what can you bring to the table that no one else can.

I will answer all PM’s that I get, but it might take some time.

If you have read this far, I would like to thank you for reading my ad and if you are female and interested, send me a PM, now.

• Kinks:
See above

• Experience:
See above

• Limits:
See above

ravenc

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2011
Position Filled

I found a loving girlfriend, a beautiful slave and strict but fair mistress, all in one and the same person so consider the position in this ad filled!

ravenc

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2011
For now I/We don't really need ideas, but thanks for the offer though. I did however upload some pictures of my whore.

You lucky bastard can we expect pics sometime. Well i guess everyone will find someone in time good luck if you need ideas let me know :p

Featured Threads

New Personals