Pegging...

lildevil4649

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 22, 2011
I've been very interested in pegging as of late, and I would love to hear some feedback from anyone who has experienced it....

Would You?
Have you?
Who brought it up?
How was your first time/tell about your first time?
Have you done it again?
If so, how often do you?
What harness/dildo did you use?
What tips can you give?

I would love to hear as much as you're willing to share.

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
My last girlfriend was quite dominant and really enjoyed pegging. It was the first time I had it done to me so it was a new experience.

Who brought it up?
We were drunk and she said it was something she was very interested in exploring. Shortly after she took me dildo shopping. She picked out a pretty pink one. Later we ordred a harness online.

How was your first time/tell about your first time?
Extremely painful. She used a lot of lubricant but it was the most painful experience I had ever had. The fact I found it unbearable made her really enjoy it. She would go for what seamed like forever while I cried in pain.

If I had not been good that particular day I was sometimes made to suck the dildo afterwards. Yes, the same one that was just inside me. She seemed to really enjoy this. It was quite scary and often involved me choking on it.

Have you done it again? If so, how often do you?
It was not unusual to be ordered to bend over the bed and prepare myself. I would also occasionally be woken up and made to get into position. It happened quite a few times. Again, the fact it was so painful and that I cried made it a very common occurrence. Sometimes when we were drunk she would do it just so she could tie me down afterwards and make me eat the dildo until it was clean.

What harness/dildo did you use?
I'll update the post later with links. It was a very fancy harness and an average size dildo. She was really anxious to work me up to a larger one but we never quite got there.

What tips can you give?
Use lots of lube. LOTS. Start slowly and expect it to be painful.

Reactions: sum1

Stacey's Property

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 24, 2009
Ok If you found it painful you were doing something wrong, It's not suppose to be painful.

A few tips I have are... Start SLOW, Start SMALL, use A LOT OF LUBE.

You want to go with a dildo, or strap on that will agree with your rear, if your just starting out, start with what is comfortable to your rear, and then just like plugs work your way up. That should eliminate any pain. Have your partner go SLOW at first, don't just SHOVE it in. once its in feel free to speed up the thrusts. another tip would be for both of you to talk to each other let them know how it feels if theres any pain or any thing your not comfortable with have a safe word and just use common sense.

I don't remember which one of us brought it up.

We've enjoyed it a few times together.

First time was amazing, I recommend video taping it. We used the laptops webcam and then a handheld we still watch the videos together.

Not sure where we got the harness from, online somewhere. its like 1.5"x7"

hope this helps have fun.

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Ok If you found it painful you were doing something wrong, It's not suppose to be painful.

That's what Ive heard but even following all the advice online it has been a painful experience. We used plenty of lube and started small. It might be that I have a low pain threshold or something. This was the first real anal penetration I've ever experienced so many it just takes some time to get used to it.

Featured Threads

New Personals