help

snakeskin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 5, 2011
keighley
help my gf has a domme personality but how do i break her and make her my subbie slave

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I would just bring it up to her. You two are already close so just share your feelings. If she is not a fan then she will tell you. Even then she is likely to want to make you happy and will want to explore it with you.

snakeskin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 5, 2011
keighley
we want to go further but her bro and uncle are the problem.she has not had sex or any contact with her self for a year and must be gagging for it but wont tell me

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Are the bro and uncle "cock-blocking" you? Has your gf been servicing her brother AND her father's brother while lying to you about her "abstinence"?

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Sounds like you have a few issues to solve before you even think of starting this sort of relationship.

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Are the bro and uncle "cock-blocking" you? Has your gf been servicing her brother AND her father's brother while lying to you about her "abstinence"?

hahahahaha this gave me a good laugh!

So because she's not gagging for it she must be shagging her family?

As to the original post I think you need to grow up a little and try and help her rather than worry about whether you'll be geting something sexual out of it :)

Featured Threads

New Personals