New to extended chastity

qwertyu

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 9, 2009
United States
I own a cb6000, and my girlfriend and i have used it a couple times just for a day or two. we've talked about the idea of going into longer use, like a couple weeks. she likes the idea because of how especially horny i get when i'm locked up for a day or two, but when i finger or eat her out, she likes to be able to feel how hard i am, which she can't do when i wear the cb. she says she gets alot hornier and has better orgasms when she can feel how hard i am. so a couple times she has tried letting me out of the cb while i finger or eat her out, but when she does that, she usually ends up giving me a bj. so, does anyone have any advice on how to get over these problems and still wear the cb for extended times for her?

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Back when I was in long-term chastity I was forced to eat any results of an orgasm. I was also punished quire painfully for it. If you have consequences for these actions it will likely help both of you. It may be that a severe punishment session has to be traded for this honor.

Takjest

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 27, 2011
I hope I will get to this point and my girlfriend won't have a problem with that. :)

Maybe a strapon may help you? She may still suck that, feel you hard, but you don't cum. Another possibility would be to use some gel to desensibilize the skin of your cock. So you will get an erection, when horny, but if someone (she) touches or blows it, you don't feel anything for at least 2-3 hours and usually avoids an orgasm. Third idea may be to put two or three condoms on your cock to desensibilize it. Fourth: Simply tell her to stop before you cum. :p

Mistress_Lucie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne
I am a lifestyle Chastity Domme - my husband lives in chastity and comes out on average 4 times a year for pleasurable reasons... and probably the most important thing for her as the keyholder, chastity domme, is strength.

If I particularly crave intimacy with hubby dearest, but its not an "appropriate" time for him to come out I will turn it into a way to enjoy intimacy but keep him very teased. I have, on occasion, used my mouth on his cage. It gets him so painfully hard in his cage - with no real satisfaction.

If the importance is the coming out the cage to enjoy your hardness, then I'd agree with such delights as multiple condoms (but remember that if you have sex whilst wearing multiple condoms you actually MAJORLY reduce the effectiveness of them) - especially with a delay condom as the one that's on - closest to you.

Lucie xoxo

Featured Threads

New Personals