Domme looking for a serious sub

sweetserialkiller

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 14, 2017
Hello,

I have decided to start looking for someone to play with again. Before I start saying anything I have to point out some things:

Firstly, read ALL of my ad. Secondly, last time I put on an ad, I received way more applications than I thought I would. The number must have been close to 150. I replied to everyone and this created a huge chaos in my kik messenger. So for that reason, anyone who wants to apply will send me a PM with their kik username as the title of the message. Also, I will reply in a few days to a few people who will be chosen and then I will decide which one of them will become my sub. So apologies from now if you don't receive a reply, but your message will be saved in my PMs so there is always a chance I will message you in the future or if things don't work out with the person I have chosen. So.. What am I looking for?

- First of all, I will put priority to girls (do not bother to message me if you are fake, I will ask for verification and it is so boring to see my request for verification being ignored. You are only making a fool of yourself and I'm kindly asking you to fuck off.)
- This time I am putting as a requirement to have toys, so whoever only has household items... well, you can apply but I doubt you will be chosen.
- My list of likes, dislikes and limits can be found in my signature. If our likes are similar, it is far more likely that I will reply to your message.
- Make your message stand out. Make your personality show, I want long, interesting, detailed paragraphs written in good english with NO text language. Any boring, ordinary messages that show nothing of who you are as an individual will definitely be ignored.
- I don't consider myself a mistress so I am not interested in having a slave, priority will be given to submissives/littles.
- Speak your mind and don't be a mindless slave. I don't want to be talking to you only to give you tasks, I want a smart person that can hold a conversation, that has a sense of humor (and can handle my own shitty jokes), that is also willing to be a friend and wants something more than just to cum. (hint: be a brat)
- Priority will be given to people who are in shape, younger than 30 years old but no younger than 20, and to those who live in Europe.
- Sissification doesn't turn me on at all, neither is petplay but you can still apply if your other likes match mine.

So, this is where my ad ends. If you somehow find my kik from my older posts DO NOT send me any messages there, but do as I suggested in the begginging of my ad (PM, with your kik name in the title).

sweetserialkiller

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 14, 2017
I honestly don't know if some people are stupid or they just can't read but PUT YOUR DAMN KIK IN THE TITLE AND WRITE A PARAGRAPH, NOT JUST ONE LINE SAYING THAT YOU WANT TO BE USED.

Thank you :) :) :)

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
I honestly don't know if some people are stupid or they just can't read but PUT YOUR DAMN KIK IN THE TITLE AND WRITE A PARAGRAPH, NOT JUST ONE LINE SAYING THAT YOU WANT TO BE USED.

Thank you :) :) :)

In my experience the lack of blood flow to the brain in some horny people seriously effects reading capability after they recognize the word "female". A single word makes desperate people unable to comprehend anything else. ;)

exandros

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2016
kik : exandros

morning miss, i m alex 24yo switch. i don t have som much experience as a slave as u wish and deserved but i hope to learn something and also don't waste ur time. Hope to talk with u on kik, here to serve you miss.