19 f uk - no limits whore doggy looking for evil master

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
hey I'm Dani - got really weird kinks and looking for an evil, creative master to exploit them.

PM me!

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
I do get bored with the name calling - it's unimaginative. I'm looking for something new, creative, evil and degrading

animal95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 28, 2016
hey I'm Dani - got really weird kinks and looking for an evil, creative master to exploit them.

PM me!

Hey there. I'm looking for a slave who likes submitting themselves to their master, and obeying anything the master says. Kik: b9594 if you're interested with your kinks.

TallTommy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 26, 2016
Pm me your kinks and limits, I will then write.an example of what you could expect and if you like it we can go further

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
Here is what one guy said he'd do to me:

You walk in, I tell you to strip immediately, you take too long so I grab you by the throats and pin you to the wall so I can strip you myself, then I stuff a gag in your mouth to keep you from being too loud. You were a minute late I say as I walk into the kitchen, you hear me rummaging around in the draws and I walk back with some Tabasco sauce in my hand, I tell you to get on your knees and put your head down with your ass up and then I squirt some Tabasco sauce on your clit and spank it a few times, then without warning I stuff the open bottle into your ass and shake it, don't worry you will be having an enema soon, do not move, I walk away again and this time return with a can and tell you to follow me, I take you into a room with a single chair in it and sit down, then I force you to come and bend over my knees, you are beginning to feel the Tabasco burning and start crying and trying to scream I hold you down and start to cane your ass. After a while your ass begins to bleed and has turned purple, I tell you to get up and go to the bathroom, you go to sit in the toilet to piss and then see a bucket labelled "slut juice" and then realise that is where you have to piss, good girl I say as you start to piss in the bucket, then I open the curtains and you see you are pissing with an audience passing by, there is a dildo on the window and I tell you to fuck yourself for the pedestrians, you turn around and bend over with your back to the window and begin to fuck your pussy with a huge glass dildo, after a few minutes I grab you by the throat and fuck it and then fuck your pussy while stuffing a transparent pipe into your ass, you feel a warm liquid being poured into your ass and then you see the pipe going into the sink full of vodka, this is going to burn, I fill you up until you physically can hold anymore, you are screaming begging me to stop, and I do, then I put a huge steel plug in your ass and tell you to hold it for an hour, after 25 minutes you tell me you can't hold it and I tell you to go to the bathroom again, we go in there and my cane is waiting, i make you count out 50 more hits then remove the plug and let you empty your ass, tears pour from your eyes as the vodka has been burning inside your ass and now it is running over open wounds, when you are done I stuff a new pipe in your ass and you feel something warm filling you again, you look around and realise it is your own piss, I fill you up with it and then insert my dick instead of a plug then begin to fuck your ass with no lube, you feel me touch your clit and realise too late that I have been holding a sliced jalapeño that I rub against you causing an immediate excruciating burning, then I pull out of your ass and fuck your throat so you can suck me clean from your ass and piss, I cum while holding your head all the way down my cock so you begin to choke and then puke as I cum in your threat, then I put a ring gag in your mouth, make you drink your pies from the bucket, then take the pipe and insert one end in your as and the other in your mouth and force you to suck the piss from inside your asshole

Think you can do worse? Let me know :p

Featured Threads

New Personals