seeking london sub for FLR

FLRvixen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2015
We meet for our first date, you have instructions on how to behave but apart from that its a normal date. We drink, we talk, we laugh. We cover all the usual things like hobbies, favourite movies, music, family, hopes for the future etc.

We finish with a kiss (or two) if we click.

We text each other over the next few days and you ask me out on a second date. The same rules apply but other than that it's another normal date. We have a great night getting to know each other some more.

We like each other, there's an attraction, we date some more.

After a while of dating we decide to make it official and start a relationship.
While in a relationship you get to know what i like and I've probably put my foot down a few times by now. You know i will always listen to your opinion and will take it into account when making decisions but ultimately I have the final say on anything and everything. At this point your rules will have been added/amended to as our relationship grows and evolves. We do all the usual things couples do and no one really knows about the underlying power dynamic. As I have to make choices for both of us I will of course need to know what you are doing and what you have planned so by this point you will be used to telling me your work and social plans and keeping me up to date with changes.

Things have been going really week for a while now and we decide that its time for the next step. We move in together...

By this time we will have the relationship side of things down to a fine art but there will be changes to the dynamic at this point. The level of control will step up a gear. You will be in charge of the household duties such as cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing etc that's not to say I wont help out now and again but taking care of the home will be your responsibilty. You will be rewarded for good behaviour, perhaps a night out with the boys or something I know you will enjoy... You will also be punished for bad behaviour, perhaps that outing you were looking forward to will be cancelled or you will have to do your chores again or even a spanking.

You will be my 1950's housewife behind closed doors and my perfect gentleman to the outside world while maintaining the Dominant/submissive dynamic.

This is the relationship I seek.

If this resonates with your deepest desires and is what you picture your perfect relationship to be then I would love to hear from you.

Donnie_D

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 2, 2015
Perfect Life

Mistress I don't live in London but after reading your post I've never wanted to live there so bad. What you have just posted sounds life the most perfect life, I can only dream of living that life with a dominant, strong, and beautiful woman like youself. Wow I can't stop picturing myself living in that situation with you. It's just great I hope you eventually find someone mistress. My kik is DonnieD_313 if you ever just wanna talk

Featured Threads

New Personals