Daddy

Sexylittlehippo

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 21, 2015
I am in no way desperate so don't think I will fly to you unless I find you to be a genuine person. Ok. So I have had online relationships and, to put it bluntly, they're awful because most daddies always have someone else. I am still close friends with two of my past doms but not in a relationship type way. I am looking for someone, preferably American I won't lie, who is a daddy Dom and not in another relationship. There must be the possibility for offline in the future but we'll talk about that later. You have to be understanding, sensitive, controlling but not unkind and patient. You must be willing to Skype, in a non sexual way and to have genuine conversations and just become friends. I am not just into thins for the link but also for the emotional security that it offers. If this is you then message me, If not then please don't bother.

kenman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 20, 2015
Talk

That's me, I'm ever ones best friend but I can be your daddy I have a Skype kik n text hit me up

Sexylittlehippo

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 21, 2015
A lot of what I have said in this post has changed. I am unable to change what is written. Please see my other, most recent, post.

Featured Threads

New Personals