No limits trash slut

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
Heyy,

I'm 19 f uk and interested in becoming a permanent, no escape, no limits slave. Just wondering how you'd like to use me and what you'd make me do.

It can be as extreme / humiliating / perverse / gross as you like - I'd have no limits!

Reply to the thread or PM on here :)

Last edited:

omegleman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 19, 2016
i added you on Skype. I also have kik: omegle2304man

See you there

Domtank

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 20, 2016
40 yr old male dom

Cum let me use you like the fuck toy you long to be

OrcaGamer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 3, 2016
I would make you do whatever I felt like having you do,humiliation, anal, denial, degradation, etc
My kik is orcagamer

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
is there anyone out there with a genuinely new, weird situation for me to be in. I'm a bit bored (but still grateful :)) with the same old scenarios :(

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
is there anyone out there with a genuinely new, weird situation for me to be in. I'm a bit bored (but still grateful :)) with the same old scenarios :(

I would give you a very weird situation but i don't think you are up to it. you have to be available Saturday afternoon and through in to Sunday. You can ask no questions and have to be completely honest about yourself. you will follow a strict dress code for arrival and departure beyond that you will be mostly naked.

i doubt you will even reply but i thought I would toss it out there.

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
I'll simply add this for anyone interested.

(S)he's not a no limit slave. Trust me. Asked one request and was immediately scolded for asking. So, pick carefully who you want to turn into your slave.

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
did i scold you? i didnt mean to scold anyone. sorry if it came across that way

iamksoma

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 2, 2016
If you want to be no limits, I think a reasonable first step would be to suggest you upload pictures. Give us something to work with.

I'll even be generous about it: while they should show off your body, they do not need to be nude, or show your face.

As a no limits slave, you could be required to freely share yourself online anyways, so a few pics of you in a bikini or your underwear, just to wet the appetite of the people here, doesn't seem out of order.

And I would also add this: if you want things really pushing certain boundaries, you should give some info about what you have already done, and what you liked and didn't like. Obviously, if no limits, you could be forced to do what you didn't like, so that could be used against you.... but it's a start.

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
did i scold you? i didnt mean to scold anyone. sorry if it came across that way

If you're a no limits slut, that means that everything we ask you is something you would do/be forced to do. I was still somewhat kind, not forcing you all the way, but you couldn't even show me a picture of yourself nude. I never asked for a nude picture with your face in it. So yeah, your limits are pictures.

Dantheman91

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2015
Desperate whore

It's fucking pathetic watching you beg like a filthy cunt for somebody to ravage you.

If it were up to me, youd have a mouth full of shit you pigfilth.