21 f slavegirl looking for objectifying tasks

slave4all

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 26, 2017
This slut is craving use! Its been very slutty and needs punishment. Please force this slut in the most degrading and humiliating ways you can imagine. This slut especially loves triple penetration. This slut is very obedient and will post reports on all tasks as well as post or pm pictures if requested. I own many clamps, clothespins, a rabbit vibrator with an auto fuck feature, icy hot, toothpaste, and household objects which can be used as anal plugs.

crackskid

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 26, 2014
Strip naked tie you tits tight with string or rope. Find the biggest object you can fit in your ass cover it with icy hot and jam it in. Put icy hot on your pussy and clamp your clit. Put clamps on your nipples and tie them to or clit clamp make sure it's tight. Crawl around on all fours and find a cock like object to suck. Suck it roughly and deep throat it for5 minutes. After take your vibrator to a window remove your clit clamp and cum exposed in the window. Upload a few pics on here or pm me them

slave4all

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 26, 2017
Strip naked tie you tits tight with string or rope. Find the biggest object you can fit in your ass cover it with icy hot and jam it in. Put icy hot on your pussy and clamp your clit. Put clamps on your nipples and tie them to or clit clamp make sure it's tight. Crawl around on all fours and find a cock like object to suck. Suck it roughly and deep throat it for5 minutes. After take your vibrator to a window remove your clit clamp and cum exposed in the window. Upload a few pics on here or pm me them

I will complete this before bedtime tonight and sens you pictures sir. It will be a few minutes. Thanm you very much.

Cumontits48

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2016
Task here

Put clothes pegs on ur nipples and a vibrator in/on ur pussy then start with inserting a small toy into ur ass. Every 5 minutes switch that anal toy for a slightly bigger one until u reach the biggest toy u have then leave that toy in ur ass for 20 minutes along with the clothes pegs and vibrator. After those 20 minutes smack off the clothes pegs. Uploads some pics when u have finished or pm me

slave_boie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 27, 2017
attach a dildo to the floor. Put your phone on selfie cam, and film yourself sucking. Every time you break eye contact, i wand you to remove one pice of clothing.

Ill be expecting the video soon, bitch.

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
Put some nipple clamps on,put that rabbit of yours in your ass then do as the girl in this clip in the link below does. If she comes before you, you need to wait 10 minutes then start again. Video yourself and PM me, if video is a limit pm some pics.

Enjoy you naughty girl

https://xhamster.com/movies/7716762/natalia_grey_-_pillow_humping.html?embed=related&from=player_related

First of all, thanks for the link to the video. Been looking for it for a while. And I second that. I'd love a video like that as well, if the person requesting it and you don't mind.

Bloopbloop

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 28, 2017
This slut is craving use! Its been very slutty and needs punishment. Please force this slut in the most degrading and humiliating ways you can imagine. This slut especially loves triple penetration. This slut is very obedient and will post reports on all tasks as well as post or pm pictures if requested. I own many clamps, clothespins, a rabbit vibrator with an auto fuck feature, icy hot, toothpaste, and household objects which can be used as anal plugs.

I have an interesting dare for you: take an icecube an put it in your pussy, now edge yourself with an magic wand whilst holding another icecube to your nipple... after 3 edges eat the icecube... dare accepted? 😘send the pictures from every task in pm 😉

jimjamjones

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 28, 2015
Strip down and put the clamps on your nipples. Insert an object into your ass using toothpaste as lube now put the rabbit into your pussy and turn on the autofuck feature. Meanwhile your mouth is stuffed with your panties. Sit there for 10 mins. Do not touch just sit there and feel everything. You must not cum if you do cum you will then masterbate until you cum with a clothespin on your clit and using icy hot on your fingers. I look forward to the full report and pics ;-)

Findommichelle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 28, 2017
Hello Slave.. I'm Mistress Michelle, mail me [email protected]

slave4all

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 26, 2017
Put some nipple clamps on,put that rabbit of yours in your ass then do as the girl in this clip in the link below does. If she comes before you, you need to wait 10 minutes then start again. Video yourself and PM me, if video is a limit pm some pics.

Enjoy you naughty girl

https://xhamster.com/movies/7716762/natalia_grey_-_pillow_humping.html?embed=related&from=player_related

Hello sir and thank you for this task! I sent you a pm concerning its completion and this slur very much looks forward to performing for you sir

slave4all

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 26, 2017
attach a dildo to the floor. Put your phone on selfie cam, and film yourself sucking. Every time you break eye contact, i wand you to remove one pice of clothing.

Ill be expecting the video soon, bitch.

I do not do full face photos or videos sir. Wpul ypu like to give me another task or punishment for disappointing you?

slave4all

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 26, 2017
Strip down and put the clamps on your nipples. Insert an object into your ass using toothpaste as lube now put the rabbit into your pussy and turn on the autofuck feature. Meanwhile your mouth is stuffed with your panties. Sit there for 10 mins. Do not touch just sit there and feel everything. You must not cum if you do cum you will then masterbate until you cum with a clothespin on your clit and using icy hot on your fingers. I look forward to the full report and pics ;-)

Hello sir i am about to complete this task. I will post a public album of it which i will link in the pm with my full report sir.

123qwe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 18, 2014
Hello sir i am about to complete this task. I will post a public album of it which i will link in the pm with my full report sir.

send me the link as well...this will add to your objectification, in knkwing you had to share.

Seb0707

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2017
Take two condoms and fill with water. Then tie off the end and hang it in your freezer.*
By the evening you should have some Nice frozen dildos. Use this ice cocktail to dublepenetrate yourself until you cum

But in the meantime icyhot to your nipples, clitoris, and anus, then take some rubberbands and use them to leave 10 nice vivid lines across your cunt and 5 across your clit. Pull on your nipples, stretch them as much as you can, then wrap the rubber bands around your nipples tightly.
Now, apply clothespins to your nipples and clitoris.
Start edging. Once you are on edge, take three ice cubes and insert then into your ass or cunt. You now have until the ice cubes melts to cum, if you fail start over...

owoboi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 29, 2017

Hope I'm not late, Grab your vibrator and emulate like you were fucking someone, pm vid if possible, if vid is too much please pics for evidence of your obedience, I also have thought on a second, better task I want you to do, but this one first ;)

YourDarePartner

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 28, 2017
Anal trigger task:
Doggystyle, you will first rub your clit with icyhot until you edge twice, don't cum.
Then, you will coat your rabbit with icyhot, and fuck your pussy until you edge twice again, still don't cum.
Finally, you will coat you curling iron with icy hot and fuck your ass until you edge twice last times, then you can cum, but only by your ass.

Reports and pictures will be appreciate.
Enjoy!

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I have one for you!

You must play with yourself a different manner each time. You may repeat the manner, as long as you maintain an ample variety... I will tell you to play with yourself many times and you will not touch yourself for 1 minute afterwards for each time.

Also, each time, you will put few squirts of hot sauce in your pussy and ass for lube. You will put them in both places, regardless of weather you will stimulate them both or not.

You will play with yourself to the point of edging 10 times.

On the 11th time, you will come.

On the 12th... You will start your timer for 15 minutes. You will then bring you to edge and cum, as long as you can begging cumming before the timer comes off.

If you beat the timer, do it again.

If you don't, you are in denial until breakfast. So I recommend you do this at night, that way when you wake up after all the edging/cumming, it will be morning already.

Post a video of all of this in public. I would rather see your face, but if you won't show your face, wear some sort of mask (preferably a pig's) and a butt plug with a matching tail.

SadisticDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 3, 2017

kik me at sadist.d

Featured Threads

New Personals