Private: M/Slave/22 seeks M/Dom/18-20 ~ Your perfect sub!

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Slave
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)

Moonstruck

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 24, 2018
22 year old slave male seeking a 18-20 year old dominant male

Hello!

-About me
I am so excited to be writing this! Let me start by letting you know who I am. I am a 22 year old male. I am very submissive and eager to please. A random fact about me is that I love night time. Hence my name and profile picture. I love looking at the stars and the quiet serenity that comes with night.

-What I a looking for
I am looking to be owned by a master or mistress. I don’t really mind either way. I am straight, but I don’t have too much of a preference. I do need you to know that I am a beginner that will need training. I hope you can be patient with that fact. I am a quick learner and obedient. I want to find an owner that is strict and enforces rules, but that also isn’t overly mean. I’m hoping to find a balance.

I like it when my little cock is not in charge. I don’t deserve to have pleasure whenever I want. It’s my job to please my owner. I like denial, chastity, orgasm control. I also feel so good when I am using my asshole. It is so tight and needs to be stretched. I would love to try pet play. That would be so humiliating and the thought really turns me on. I would love to try some bondage. I know being online, we are limited in what we can do there, I would still like to try light bondage. I like ice/wax play, body writing, and so many other things! I’m open minded and willing to expand this list.

-Dislikes/Punishments
I know I will need to be punished from time to time. Pain is a great tool for me to teach me. Line writing is another. I also think it would be fun to try some bladder control. I would give up something as simple as using the restroom whenever I feel like it. I really like that idea!

-Limits
I am not willing to do anything with scat, too public, social suicide, things like that. I am still defining this list, but for now I am open minded and willing to try new things.

-Toys and supplies
I don’t have any official toys yet. I’m thinking about changing that and getting some new toys. I was thinking a chastity device and some butt plugs. I am willing to get supplies and toys as we need them. I know that does add to the relationship. For now, I just have things around the house.

-Trial run
I think it is important for this kind of thing to work, we need to be comparable. I think the best way to do that is to run a week long trial run. Basically, at the end of the week, we’ll go over what we like and what needs to change. We’ll also decide if we are a good match.

-My schedule
I do have a job. I work during the day so we will mostly do this in the mornings, night, and weekends. I would prefer it if you are in a US time zone to make things easier.

-Contact me
Thanks for sticking with this until the end. I’m sure I missed things. Give me a shot, you have nothing to lose. You do have an obedient, excited sub that is ready to get started. Feel free to reach out with questions, advice, and tips. You can pm me or send a message to my kid. My username is moonstrucksub.

• Kinks:
Anal, chastity, denial, feet, pet play

• Experience:
I am pretty new to the lifestyle. I will definitely need training.

• Limits:
Public, scat, blood, extreme, etc....

Featured Threads

New Personals