First Date

shinningstar

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 8, 2008
My first date was the most exciting date for me because it's my first time to wear G-string. My friends told me that wearing G-string looks seductive. Plus I'm wearing a fit jeans that time. How about you? How's your first date?

Blade

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2008
My first date was very awkward. Nothing like what you describe. Of course I am a bit shy and also a guy so go figure. Wait... I don't remember my first date, but I can promise you it was a train wreck. :)

As far as first date advice goes I would highly recommend to try and remain yourself and confidant. Hopefully the two don't clash. Like anything it takes time to get the hang of dating. Do a double date with a friend maybe if you feel too shy. I'll be surprised if many people can remember their first dates. I could be wrong though. Maybe I am blocking out some past traumatic experience.

Swisstony

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 8, 2008
My first date was with a girl a few years younger than me. It turned out to be very awkward.

Yeah just be yourself. It has gotten me better dates since.

Wolfsister

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 18, 2008
www.illusionvale.forumotion.com
My first was absolutely wonderful. I don't really remember the 'first' first, but we had a whole week where we were just getting to know eachother and stuff like that. It was sooo good! For the first time, I really felt sexy and comfortable. I think that both people have to pitch in for it to be a success. And not stressing is key!

Last edited by a moderator:

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
hmm, first date. First date ever wasn't much too it really, went to the cinema chatted a bit, my greatest fear was that i wouldn't' have anything to say. But you do, you always do.

Another first date i ended up putting my hooded top on back to front And getting the hood caught over my head, to her great amusement.

amusement in a good way. Play the buffoon, it worked for Boris

Wolfsister

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 18, 2008
www.illusionvale.forumotion.com
I can't find the edit thing! Anyway, I read through my post up there and I said that my first was boring!!

NOT TRUE!!! Such a typo!!!

*promptly slays all Typo Demons*

LOL!

I meant to say it was absolutely wonderful.

*smacks head* I don't believe I posted that....

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
you cant edit your posts anymore after some time ... changed it for you as it is changing the total post :D

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
you cant edit your posts anymore after some time

This is a carry over from getDare. I've learned that letting users edit posts after several days leads to drama and all sorts of crazy behavior.

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
On topic, cinema and then a meal (or vice versa) is my favourite first date.

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
When I was in Junior High perhaps. Can't remember a lot of details, but the whole experience was kinda....ehm...awkward :) First time is the hardest.

Dementyia

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 14, 2008
I never really dated until after I was married. My first date was with my first husband. We sat at home and he cooked a lovely meal. We ate together, watched a rented movie, and relaxed, cuddling until it was time to go to bed so we could get up in time for work in the morning, it was wonderful.

To me, a date is when one person invites and pays, and the two spend time together, paying attention to only each other.

Featured Threads

New Personals