Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Hello, I have a bad habit of biting my nails and fingers and I have been trying to quit for a long time. I've tried all sorts of systems or tricks I found on the Internet to try and drop the habit but I have never been able to do it.

I am looking for a strict but caring master or mistress to help me kick this habit. I want to try and see if this can make me stop for good. I need a good master or mistress who will punish me when I fail and bite, and reward me for being good and help me get to the point where Ive totally ditched the habit.

I want someone who will respect my limits, and take into account my likes/dislikes for how you deal with me. I'm a very horny and sexual person and I'm very submissive

If you are interested in helping me and having some fun, add me on kik please bigjd92. Thanks!

What you need to do to form a new habit (like not biting your nails) is to repeat it for every days for 21 days.

How do you do that?

First thing, you will need to spend some money, but not much. You can get one pot og this for under USD 10.

https://www.amazon.com/Spontaneous-Combustion-SPONTANEOUS-COMBUSTION-SAUCE/dp/B000G6TNS8

Simply leak ONE DROP (more than that would be seriously overdoing it) into your palms and rub then throughly. Then, rub into both sides (front and back) of all your nails.

Done, that will avoid you bitting your nails unaware.

If you do bite your nails, you have to start again.

Do not touch or play with your most private parts, or your eyes for that matter, during the whole day.

When you accumulate one more day (same hour every day) you get to wash your hands with exagerated amounts of water and soap, play with yourself (or let some guy have fun with you), and cum.

If you failed even one day (even if you have 20 success so far), count restarts at cero. Grab a wooden spoon and strike your clit as hard as you possibly can, the same number of times as the number of these ou just wasted.

Beleive me, with Spontaneus Combustion you will notice it if you bite your nails.

But don't touch your face nor anybody else's in the meantime... uless of course you really hate them.

After you are done having fun for that day, put on the hot sauce again.

You may want to carry it with you. That ay if for some reason you must take it off, you will have it available to replenish it shortly.

Report back to me daily, with the results of your day and a your report on your reward or punishment today.

KiK me, do not write me here... as KinkTalk has no cel phone app and I might miss it. My KiK username is MagneticKing.

Featured Threads

New Personals