Orgasm Denial Slave Punishment

mistress kittycat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 19, 2011
Hi Everyone,
Let me start off by introducing myself. I am a femdom mistress, Mistress Kittycat, I have been a Mistress for 10 years.

I've done lots of orgasm denial training, cbt, humiliation, with online slaves and my real time slave which brings

me to the point of this thread.

As of lately I have been real disappointed with him, Starting with

Certain personal things in the past that needed to be made up for. "had been forgot by him but not by me"

Also His lack of mandatory cum eating when I permit an orgasm,

And His constant whining, has gotten him to the point of where he is now Long Term Punishment which mandates

That he loses his right to orgasm and that he'd be severally teased and humiliated without the pleasure of an

orgasm for a minimum of 2 years since his sentence which started 2 days ago. He has been teased and tortured

severely paying special attention to his cock, balls and nipples leaving him in a constant state of frustration.

Now this isn’t the first time he has gone thru orgasm denial but this will be the first time he is while

receiving constant stimulation. When he's not being teased by me all his free time must be spent teasing

himself for me. The only release that he is permitted to receive will be thru him suffering agonizing

frustration from ruined orgasms and leaving him with the burden of not knowing how he will have to

consume his cum that his pathetic cock frustratingly dripped out for me. Ok what if he accidently cum’s you ask?

Well that will be covered by a long periods of pin wheel torture and several ruined orgasms in a

row. Future plans for his current punishment will include humiliating him on web cam by letting others use him

while I watch and using sounds in his cock. I will keep everyone updated on my amusement and his constant frustration.

Http://www.femdomteasing.com/

mistress kittycat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 19, 2011
Subbies day started with him teasing his pathetic cock for me for several hours resulting in 62 edges.
Later in the day I decided that I wanted to torture him some more, so I found a Handjob compilation
movie making him watch it. I teased his pathetic cock for him with fast stroking and rubbing the palm of my hand over
the head of his cock keeping him right on edge making fun of his predicament while having him watch all
the hard cock’s in the movie explode with cum shots. I would ask, do you wanna cum like those guys,
my subbie would say 'yes' then I would just laugh and poke fun saying things like awww isn’t that too bad, etc.
After an hour of me extracting 30 more edges from him and making him watch other men do what he only dreams of
the real torture began. I then striped and made subbie worship my breasts while teasingly asking him if he would
like to fuck me all the while each time reminding him that his pathetic cock wasn’t worthy, then I made subbie watch
as I brought myself to orgasm several times while making him stroke and lick the precum off of his throbbing slave
cock and if that wasn’t enough, that evening I teased and tortured his nipples for 30 minutes before sending him off to bed.

mistress kittycat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 19, 2011
Today I made subbie start off by torturing his nipples for a couple hours followed along
with worshipping my pussy bringing me to several orgasms. When I was thru I layed back having
subbie bring himself to the edge for a few hours with a total of 70 edges. I then had him stop edging
as I got up and tortured his balls with tight ball squeezing and hard slaps. As I giggled he whimpered.
I then decided to orally tease his pathetic cock. Sucking on just the head of his cock running my
tongue all around the head getting him right to climax then stopping concluding in 100 edges all together.
Deciding that I wanted to laugh at him some more I stroked his wanting to cum cock right up untill he was about to cum and
I started to laugh letting go and just laughing while watching the cum dribble out of his pathetic cock. He was then made
to clean his filthy mess up with his fingers, licking them clean.

mistress kittycat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 19, 2011
Today I decided to take a shower with subbie. I added some extra soap to his pathetic cock
making it seem as I was helping him wash but little did he know I was going to have a little play time
in the shower "laughs". As I started to stroke his cock fast subbie moaned. I asked him does that feel good?
Subbie moaned some more. Almost but not quit letting him get to the edge I stopped. Lathering my breasts up with soap. To read more please visit Femdom

New Personals