24 Male dom and 21 female slave is looking for female switch or sub

Tiden

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 25, 2012
Hello all,

So I already have a sub and we both agree it would be great to get another girl. Ideally we're looking for a switch, but another sub can work too. You gonna need kik if you want to participate.

About me

Ive been a dom for 3-4 years now. Got interested in the lifestyle pretty early, then decide Id try it out online. Ive had a few subs, 5 serious ones, most of these ended on good terms. I want discipline from my subs, but this doesnt mean you cant joke around or be yourself. Also if you have something you want to talk about, I will listen.

My likes
Rules and control: the first one is pretty self-explanatory. These rules can apply to you everyday or only when we are playing. It depends on YOU. Also i like to control mainly your orgasms, and masturbation, but can be discussed for more.
Humiliation: namecalling, body writing, positions.
Bondage: mostly simple ties, tit bondage, legs tied.
spread etc. Since youre alone, cant really do full bondage.
Pain: I do like to cause some pain, im not too big of a sadist though. You can expect slaps, nipple torture on a refular basis though.
Aside these Im pretty open minded, so if you have some kink I havent listed, dont be afraid to mention it!

About my current sub

She is 21 from the USA. She loves humiliation, anal play and pussy stretching. She has nice 38D tits, although has extra weight as well. Her toys include: clothespins, rope, dildo, 2 butt plugs and one inflatable butt plug.
She loves being humiliated because of her weight, and she loves to serve, and to feel inferior to other women.

About you

Ideally you are 18-24 from the US or EU (it doesnt really matter, the main point is that we have to be available at the same time to play). As I mentioned above you can be either switch or sub, but we would prefer a switch. You need to have an average or better body, this is a must since she wants someone who looks better than her. Also you have to be fine with sending pictures. If you have toys thats great, but not a must. If you are not bi thats okay, but you need to be fine with seeing other women naked (basically my current sub).

Thank you for reading it all! If you are interested send me a PM here, although i rarely check this site, have the same ad at getdare. I expect a few sentences about you, your likes, limits, toys if you have, etc. If you havent done anything similar but want to start it thats fine too!
A.

Featured Threads

New Personals