What is the most effective schedule for enforced chastity?

LovelyHand

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 17, 2009
California
We recently got an ExoBelt and I have been thinking a lot about a general schedule for release. Of course release will generally depend on behavior but I am wondering the most effective duration to keep the chastity enforced. I've read a lot online about going for a weekly schedule but I am wondering what the sweet spot for it is. What duration is most effective.

jack

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 7, 2008
The ExoBelt is hot!
I think you need to experiment with times and such.

I once did the whole 40 days/nights of lent. I wanted to cum so bad. . . pure bliss

Puggsley

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 10, 2009
Hi there Lovelyhand,

You've had the Exobelt for a while now, how did your scheduling workout?

Did your partner enjoy the experience, and would you recommend the V1?

Thanks in advance!

Puggsley

isi100

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2013
We recently got an ExoBelt and I have been thinking a lot about a general schedule for release. Of course release will generally depend on behavior but I am wondering the most effective duration to keep the chastity enforced. I've read a lot online about going for a weekly schedule but I am wondering what the sweet spot for it is. What duration is most effective.
I am married and I have never had sex with my wife because she wanted to put me virgin a chastity belt.
I am always
Whenever my wife made ​​a milking or ruined orgasm, I drink my seed I spit on her thigh and then she puts my chastity permanently.
it makes me a ruined orgasm or milking every two months

Frodo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2013
Wow, thats just... brutal in a way :O
How do you manage to even last this much? What does your sex life involve? Buttsex, cuckolding, femdom things? What's with her orgasms?
This sounds soo exciting.

isi100

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2013
Since I got married 12 years ago, I wear a chastity belt.
Since January 1, 2011, my Mistress decided that my periods of chastity would be 4 months. This makes 4 release per year.
Liberation does not mean enjoyment but for me a milking in the presence of her friends and I have to lick my seed.

Featured Threads

New Personals