(AU) Sydney: M/Slave/18 seeks F/Dom/Under 30 ~ Blackmail/Perhaps Offline.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Slave
Region
Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)

AtYourMercy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 31, 2017
18 year old slave male seeking a dominant female under 30

19/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)​

DISCLAIMER: Only message me if the following applies to you.
  1. You are interested in blackmail.
  2. You are a woman.
  3. You're willing to go on camera with me (no nudes) just before I submit to you that way I can confirm your identity (Had an old account on here I no longer have access to and had to deal with quite a few fakes). Only precautionary more than happy to talk and get to know each other prior.
  4. You are looking for a serious relationship.

If the items listed above caught your interest I encourage you to read through this ad fully and should you feel as though we could have a good relationship feel free to message me and we can talk. I'll reply to all messages until I find a suitable Domme and will update the thread informing everyone so until then I'm available and feel free to message me.

About me:
Now a quick little summary about me; I'm from Australia and am 18 years old (not sure why account says 19), I would describe myself of being in fit shape and as an attractive individual with short-medium length hair and I'm around 5'10 in height. I've been involved in some relationships over the past and explored many things, I'm a big fan of predicament bondage and humiliation but I also absolutely love the feeling of being controlled and under someones true control. I tried in 2 relationships to implement blackmail but both times failed shortly after. I really do wish to explore the element of blackmail with someone wanting to explore the control element of blackmail.

Ideal Mistress
As for my Mistress, I'd expect you to be outgoing in the beginning whilst we talk and get to know each other to see if our interests match but once I submit to you I'd want you to be strict, controlling in aspects (daily tasks, etc.) and even a little bit cruel. I love the idea of being in someones blackmail control and having them just treat me cruelly and sadistically a bit like their own personal play toy. As stated above I'd expect you to be willing to go on webcam with me just before I send blackmail content over so we can confirm we are actually who we say we are, I've dealt with pretenders in the past and I feel if I'm giving you blackmail control over me I at least deserve to know you're real and who you say you are. Besides that I'm open to about to anything so feel free to message me! I love hearing other peoples ideas and mixing them with mine for a better experience. If you're located within Australia or my area and at some point wanted to take things offline whether it be a one-off or a consistent thing I'd be more than open to the idea as I've never had a physical bdsm relationship.

Likes: Pain, cbt, bondage, predicament bondage, humiliation, daily tasks, rules, slave positions and slave etiquette.
Dislikes: Anal, cum-eating, messy and extended pain.
Limits: Family, friends, social suicide, public, illegal, permanent, financial, piss, scat and blood.

Please note: Blackmail content and duration to be discussed in messages.
PM me on KinkTalk and if you want to speak elsewhere I will provide Skype, Kik or Snapchat should you wish to speak on any of those apps.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! Looking forward to the responses.

• Kinks:
Blackmail, pain, cbt, bondage, predicament bondage, humiliation, daily tasks, rules, slave positions and slave etiquette.

• Experience:
Only online.

• Limits:
Family, friends, social suicide, public, illegal, permanent, financial, piss, scat and blood.

Featured Threads

New Personals