21/F - burn and freeze my swollen clit and nipples - be sadistic

slave4all

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 26, 2017
This slut is busy today so i will be keeping my clit pumped all day. By tonight it will be huge, swollen and very sensitive. Tonight I want to finish my day by completing as many temperature tasks as possible. I would obviously love them on my hugw clit, but my ass, tits, nipples, entire body is up for grabs.

I can do candle wax, ice, extinguishing a flame on my nipples or clit, water, curling iron: anything your sick twisted minds can think of within my limits. Please send me tasks and i will report back tonight (with photos!)

liberator

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 23, 2017
i want you to heat up your swollen pussy with a candle and pinching your tits

Siraaron1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 10, 2017
Use your curling iron on your puccy while you rub your clit must edge 2 time

Last edited:

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
I see you are asking for swollen clit dares. Set up 13 tea light candles in the following configurations . Two sets of 5 each in star formation and three in a line. You also need to have a bag of ice and your shower set on freezing and a piece of rough wall to rub against.
You set the tealights going and then go have a cold shower. Count 200 mississippis before you get out. The record is 350. I bet you can do better piggy.
You start by hanging your tits, nipples directly over the star formation candles, not close ebough to burn and you count 25 mississippis, then take some ice and as you cool your nipple, squat over the three in a line warming that swollen cunt up. Again a count of 25. Now you go to your rough wall and rub your nipples/ass on it. Count is 25 mississippis.

And now Piggy you go round again. Only the count is 35 etc. At 50/100/150 etc you are allowed another cold shower.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
i would like you to tape your cunt lips open and light a candle and drip some wax on your nipples and clit then once its hardened slap your tits and clit until the wax has came off. Also since you mentioned pumping your clit all day I would absolutely love to see how swollen you get everything today!

VN_DOM

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 24, 2017
Spreading your pussy and wax it.
Clamps your nipples!
Kik me: hollowman2020

yarra

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 3, 2017
I see you are asking for swollen clit dares. Set up 13 tea light candles in the following configurations . Two sets of 5 each in star formation and three in a line. You also need to have a bag of ice and your shower set on freezing and a piece of rough wall to rub against.
You set the tealights going and then go have a cold shower. Count 200 mississippis before you get out. The record is 350. I bet you can do better piggy.
You start by hanging your tits, nipples directly over the star formation candles, not close ebough to burn and you count 25 mississippis, then take some ice and as you cool your nipple, squat over the three in a line warming that swollen cunt up. Again a count of 25. Now you go to your rough wall and rub your nipples/ass on it. Count is 25 mississippis.

And now Piggy you go round again. Only the count is 35 etc. At 50/100/150 etc you are allowed another cold shower.

Hey are other people (me) allowed to do this task as well? It looks too good to say no to

Featured Threads

New Personals