if you do kik msg me at Jossh8774
you will find me there

Submissive4Fem

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 7, 2018
i want a sub that understands that i am above them and my needs must come first, must accept and be okay with sending pictures and videos.

my likes are bonding, edging, begging, pain, pet play, control, videos, pictures

I want to be devoted and entirely submissive to you, i want to feel pain on your command, edging, I want to be your little Pet, ill send you videos and pictures on your command. I want to go to extreme lengths to please you as my Mistress/Goddess my Kik is AJB4747 Mistress

Submissive4Fem

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 7, 2018
i want a sub that understands that i am above them and my needs must come first, must accept and be okay with sending pictures and videos.

my likes are bonding, edging, begging, pain, pet play, control, videos, pictures

I want to be devoted and entirely submissive to you, i want to feel pain on your command, edging, I want to be your little Pet, ill send you videos and pictures on your command. I want to go to extreme lengths to please you as my Mistress/Goddess My Kik is AJB4747 Mistress

SecretGuy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2015
Mistress your slave awaits

kik cock4girl or skype cock4girluk

i'm open to all the things you listed in your request

desislave4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 7, 2018
Dog 4u

Mistress, obedient face showing no limits slave here. M 28

Mikesoccerguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2019

Hi I want to be your slave, please kik me @domelook

Mikesoccerguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2019
Hello mistress, actor and underwear model here! Please contact me kik..@domelook

Featured Threads

New Personals