Domme looking for anal/pain/humiliation

sweetserialkiller

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 14, 2017
Hello hello!

It's been a while since I had someone to play with. I am preferably looking for a male but females are welcome too (the perks of being bisexual ;) )
I want someone who's willing to do lots of anal, has a good pain tolerence and of course, who loves humiliation - there is going to be lots of it! I also am curious about exposure and I am open to any other kinks you might have. I like to think I am open-minded!
I'm looking for someone around 20-30 and preferably in a good shape. Feel free to PM me or message me on kik (@goddesshekate_)

ANY SHORT APPLICATION MESSAGES WILL BE IGNORED. I like my subs smart so if you are one of those boring ones who reply with a simple "yes miss" do not bother to send me a message, I'm utterly bored by mindless slaves :)

Last edited:

sweetserialkiller

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 14, 2017
PM me for a task! If you message me on kik make sure to understand that I am NOT looking for a sub anymore and I only want to give one task.

Robertini

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 6, 2015
Hello!

I'd been a lot into exposure, light public and stuff like that. Anal is fine for me and humiliation, toys and so. Public cam humiliation is also ok. You can see my likes, dislikes limits on my info.

Featured Threads

New Personals