Male slave seeking Mistress....Very serious

McFlyer12

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 31, 2017
Hello Miss, Mistress, Queen, Master, Emperor of the Universe, or however else You would like me to address You,

Introduction:
So I guess I should start with a little bit about myself. I've been exploring the lifestyle for over a decade now and been more active for the last 5 years or so. I've had a few online Doms but only 2 that were anything nearing serious. As hard as it is for a Mistress to wade through the countless wannabe slaves, it seems just as hard to find a Mistress that is serious and reasonable in their relationships.

I do have one past Mistress that I could probably get to send a review if needed. We ended on good terms, our schedules just got very out of sync.

This is something I take very serious. It's easy to find something short and fun but much harder to find something long and meaningful. I do have an outside life that includes a job and responsibilities but I am still very serious about having a meaningful relationship.

Looking For:
I can't say that I have this image of a perfect Mistress in my head. I've had too many different Mistresses with good qualities to not appreciate all the differences that each individual can bring to the table.

I do want someone that is strict and demanding. That wants me put in my place and under their control. I don't want to be left off the hook. This is about You and Your desires. I am here for You and I want a Mistress that won't forget this.

Daily Control
Online Blog/Journal
CBT
Semi-Public
Spanking
Cum Play
Anal
Feminization
Bondage

Dislikes:
Water sports
Messy
Extreme Pain

Limits:
Animals
Social Suicide
Family
Blood
Puke

Time Zone:
Eastern -5 GMT

Final Thoughts:
I've found that after a certain amount of information people stop paying as close attention to detail, so I'm going to end this post. If you have anymore questions please feel free to PM, Skype or Kik me.

Kik: Mcflyer12

Featured Threads

New Personals