Looking for help with selfbondage

Monkeyman1223

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 2, 2016
I have been recently getting more into selfbondage and have aquired some supplies and done all of the basic positions but was looking for help getting more into it and learning more skills to enhance my ablitys
If you want my kik is monkeyman122368

Bahia

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 6, 2015

itzlinc25

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 10, 2017
I have been recently getting more into selfbondage and have aquired some supplies and done all of the basic positions but was looking for help getting more into it and learning more skills to enhance my ablitys
If you want my kik is monkeyman122368

SAFETY FIRST!

I'd recommend slowly working your way up. Don't do everything at once and make sure there's an escape.

For instance if you use rope or duct tape, make sure there's scissors nearby. If you use handcuffs, make sure there are 2 sets of keys. One for the challenge and one somewhere nearby. Be sure you can uncuff yourself with both of your hands cuffed behind your back. I've done it before. It's not hard but it's not easy either. Also have your phone somewhere nearby as well and don't do anything breathing / neck related. Good way to die and humiliate your family/friends from the grave.

Other then that, have fun. But obviously take it easy and gradually move onto more difficult challenges.

Scrap

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 12, 2017
I would stress the "Safety First" advice, too. Always leave yourself an out, even if it means getting someone else involved, which, in itself, can add a bit of fun to the game. If you're using rope, learn your knots, and how to keep the restraints from being too tight. If you are using chains/cuffs/locks, keep an extra set of keys available, or with someone who will come check on you or that you can get to.

Now for some fun suggestions...

1) Prisoner Restraints- trying to roam around the house with ankle cuffs, hand cuffs, and a waist chain can brighten up an afternoon of chores. A trip to the hardware or adult toy store can get you most of what you will need. The pet store can be a good source, too, with a little imagination.

2) Secured to your desk- Try just chaining yourself to your desk or some other stationary object. It doesn't have to be much, just a loop around your ankle or waist. Using a program like TimeLock or EmlaLock and a combination lock gives you a limit to be free. As a twist, try locking your clothes to the desk/object, so that you can leave, but only after stripping naked.

3) Lock-outs- The classic lock out dare gets more interesting if you add a set of handcuffs, especially if you put the keys in different locations. If you are really adventurous, you can make almost a scavenger hunt out of it, where you have to visit several locations to get keys to unlock the next location to get different keys, etc.

be safe and have fun.

Featured Threads

New Personals