Yuhaqa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 8, 2014
26 year old dominant male seeking a slave female under 30

Introduction

Short about me I'm 26 male master, pretty new only had two real slave before. I'm a post-grad student with lots of spare time.
So I'm mainly looking for someone new also where both parties can gain experience.
Everything we do will be private and not shared unless you are fine with it, but it will only be for later on that could occur.

Requirements for you
Age 18+ (would prefer someone between 18-25)
Fit to slightly overweight
Open minded and willing to try
New to being a slave
Wanting to try and push limits

How it will proceed
First we will have a chat about what each one of us wants from the relationship, and also what kind of relationship that is needed to best fulfill this.
Next we will have to figure out how we are going go about this what form of communication that will be used.
After this we will do a trial period to insure that what both parties wants is going to be fulfilled, and also as we are both relatively new to this give the chance to opt out of the relationship.

Send me a pm with some information about you and why you want to be a slave. Pictures are not a must but would be a great start.

• Kinks:
bondage
underwear
soft pain
mild pain
jeans
pictures
dice game
pet play
orgasm control
orgasm denial
nakedness
blackmailing
life control

• Experience:
So I have had two slaves.

Where the first one was more of a daddy dom/little girl relationship. Where I was mainly guiding and helping the girl achieve more with her life. So it was more about caring for the girl then just using her for my own pleasure.

The second slave I had was a more just using her as a true slave where I owned her. So it was all about her doing stuff to please me, and me punishing her if she stepped out of line.

I'm still not sure which of the two kind of relation i enjoy the most, I had a deeper bond with the daddy/little girl one, but at the same time I got a lot of pleasure from having someone who would do almost everything i demanded.

• Limits:
Dislikes:
branding
breath play
catheters
diapers
enemas
fisting
gang Bang
wedgies
weight Loss control

Limits: