sandpaper in ass or urethra

linearizationcanno

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2010
Now I'm under the impression that sandpapering the inside of your urethra or poop-chute is a very bad idea. But several people I speak to seem to disregard that and do it anyway. Am I wrong, or are they just crazy?

karen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 15, 2014
I think they are just crazy. you can do some serious damage and have problems with bleeding that could be long term.

This is just my opinion.

Marcavious

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 15, 2014
It all depends just how bad you rub them. I Would never advise "scrubbing" either one but a light rubbing will sensatize the fuck out of them

lewd

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Nov 16, 2014
Well I'm not sure about your urethra but I'm sure if you inserted a small piece of sandpaper in your ass it would be fine as long as you didn't actually use it as a dildo

Gashakura

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 20, 2014
Pretoria
I would have 2nd thoughts on doing that to my slave,internal insertion of sandpaper could lead to some bad results i`m sure

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Bad idea. Very bad.

I think some people have lost touch with reality of some of these ideas. I hope no actually tries this. :eek:

Unspecified

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 28, 2015
Any kind of internal bleeding is bad news.... There are many strange things you can insert in both (I've tried) but sandpaper is bad news, you don't want fragments breaking off and staying inside you either.

MistressHarper

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 8, 2015
Nopity nope nope.

Any abrasion or wound in your mucous membranes is a very, very bad idea. You can get a lovely infection in your dick and/or asshole that leads to some incredibly embarrassing and painful moments with your doctor and a round of antibiotics. And that's the lucky outcome!

A deep enough abrasion in your ass can introduce fecal bacteria to places you don't want it. Sepsis is very, very bad, and can kill you ded.

Please, don't put rough things in your ass or dick. Best case you itch and get uncomfortable for a while, worst case, you have the most embarrassing way to die ever.

KinkyGirl202

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 17, 2015
. . .

Please, don't put rough things in your ass or dick. Best case you itch and get uncomfortable for a while, worst case, you have the most embarrassing way to die ever.

Wowzers. You must've done some research, Harper.

Heckler86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2015
West Coast USA
VERY BAD IDEA

I remember reading a news story several years ago, a guy wanted to be romatic with his girlfriend and put a flower down his urethra. The stem of the flower had barbs he didnt feel as they went in but tore him up as they came back out. Emergency surgery and ended up needing to have complete urethral reconstructive surgery.

Moral of the story, stuff in the pee pee hole is DANGEROUS, use common sense because you dont want to lose your most important male bit, end up with a colostomy bag for your bladder, or worse.

Featured Threads

New Personals