Not open for further replies.

dommepretty

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 20, 2017
Kik

I am a private person and I do not give out my kik until I know someone please send me a private message. I will respond whether I am interested or not and if I am interested we can discuss a way to communicate. thank you

dommepretty

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 20, 2017
Please understand

In your private message make a good impression I have had many reponses and I am deleting anyone that does not impress me.

animal95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 28, 2016
Dropped you a message but never got a response

In your private message make a good impression I have had many reponses and I am deleting anyone that does not impress me.

I dropped you a message a few hours ago, but I haven't heard back yet. I'm assuming I didn't make a good impression then? Just so I know. :)

dommepretty

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 20, 2017
hmmm...

Animal95 I have literally received over 50 messages just today. If I overlooked your message I apologize please send me another one and I will look at it . thank you

dommepretty

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 20, 2017
Sorry

I apologize I liter had over 100 replies if you are still interested send me a pm

Arummm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 20, 2013
Hello,

It will be more helpful if you will add what are your likes, dislikes and limits.

dommepretty

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 20, 2017
Really

The dom/sub relationship is based on trust, honesty, loyalty and respect. Likes and dislikes and pics and videos come within time not the first words out of your mouth

aetos21

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2017
europe
It is true
Be patient and you will find what you are looking.
It surely takes time from both sides and commitment.
Dont give up till you find what you are looking
Have a nice time

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
The dom/sub relationship is based on trust, honesty, loyalty and respect. Likes and dislikes and pics and videos come within time not the first words out of your mouth

While I agree with you that a relationship is based on trust, your post could include information and save you a lot of time and frustration. A dom/sub relationship also unusually include common interests. (It's hard for a masochist to truly be satisfied without someone who enjoys sadism and the reverse for example.) You have received hundreds of messages, and I'm sure a good number of them were of lesser quality than you had hoped. While that helps you cancel out the bad, it doesn't help you narrow down the good. In another post you made you said the messages you have received have just been people looking for a good time or "severely sadistic". You have to keep in mind the audience you are speaking to. You haven't excluded people just wanting a good time by spelling out you are seeking a commitment. In their mind "dom you" does not mean relationship, they don't all differentiate between dom and top. Also, why wouldn't the severely sadistic contact you? There was no mention of them not being eligible, in fact you've said they can humiliate and control you.

While I agree with what the relationship should be based on, you can't complain about the quality of the responses when you just say "dom me" to a large group of horny men. NOT ALL men on here fit that description, there are some great men here, but you've seen the quality of many of the posts, and even commented on it, yet you threw them a bone. If you want better responses and people to stop wasting your time, you could at least say your expectations. If you don't want the severely sadistic to contact you, simply say you're not interested in severely sadistic individuals.

By not giving your interests, you could be missing out on a great dom contacting you because he's not going to spend his time to wait on you to search through hundreds of responses to find out your kinks aren't anywhere near his kinks. I don't waste my time answering doms whose ads just say "looking for a sub", I can't believe some serious doms, which you seem to want, wouldn't have the same response thinking the quality of the effort you put into attracting a serious dom shows the effort you would put into being a sub.

In the end, it's your ad, and you are entitled to write it how you wish, but to express displeasure at the responses you have received is utterly pointless. You are not new to this site, you knew the responses you'd receive when you dangle the carrot of a female wanting a male. Good luck in your search.

dommepretty

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 20, 2017
Really

WOW A STAFF MEMBER THAT IS INAPPROPRIATE AND DOES NOT STATE THE TRUTH
Not one place did I say I was new and I said to pm me cuz I don't like everything about me on the boards. I can say anything I want so your post was totally inappropriate so next time just keep quiet and shut your mouth so we don't have to listen to you being inappropriate and lying and your negativity

YOU ARE A STAFF MEMBER AND YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE AN EXAMPLE YOU HAVE PROVED HERE YOU ARE DISTESPECTFUL AND HAVE A PRIDEFUL ATTITUDE

OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE NOT A CLUE ABOUT ME AND OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE NOT A GOOD EXAMPLE YOU ARE AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT A BAD POST IS

THAT IS THE END OF THIS CONVERSATION I DO NOT CONDONE NEGATIVITY IN MY POSTS WITH NO TRUTH TO BACK IT UP

Last edited:

dommepretty

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 20, 2017
Please

Do not post negativity on this post it just brings the entire mood of the entire board down. I am no longer reading anymore messages or responses to this post pm me if you need to but I ask that you post positive things being negative actually makes you look bad

keatin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 11, 2016
england
somebody needs to chill tf out

all the mod did was make a suggestion and give a valid reason for it, there was nothing inappropriate about the post, your post however was rude and uncalled for, aswell as doing nothing wrong, the mods post also said "In the end, it's your ad, and you are entitled to write it how you wish"
you are one of the reasons this site is filled with spam posts.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
I never said I was new show me one word that I said I was newcand I do not need to write negative words to get ines attention. I've had about 150 responses I'm sure if you put a post up you would have few. What makes you think you are so wonderful ??? Someone who says I'm missing out really has nobody and has a serious pride issue and would never show respect. I have about 10 doms I'm considering and you have nobody so who is really missing out I know I'm good you feel like you have to prove it. With this kind of attitude I'd never choose you

Your putting words into my mouth and twisting what I said. And getting defensive and personally insulting for absolutely no reason.

1) It's a mistake to assume I have nobody. You know absolutely zero about me or my relationships and because I keep my business off the public forums. I've found more attention than I ever desired without once asking for it. It's also given me a great opportunity for people who actually desired to get to know me to approach me with that intention. It was a lot easier to narrow down who just wanted use of a vagina when I didn't get approached because i said I had one they could use.

2) I didn't say you said you were new, I acknowledged the fact that you weren't. By the way, multiple accounts are against the rules, I went ahead and banned the account you made and never used AND your previously active account. If you'd like to use it again, notify staff and they can ban this one and bring back the other.

3) I never said I was wonderful. Or that you weren't. I said you wouldn't have to complain about the quality of your responses if you put up a quality post. You've never shied from spelling out what you want before, I don't see why you are now. You wouldn't get as many responses not suited to you if you said what you weren't interested in. Simply saying "dom me" and expecting people who are only interested in a quick get off session not to respond is laughably ridiculous.

4) I said you MIGHT be missing out on some great doms because you didn't list anything you likes or limits. It's not unreasonable to think a great man who has particular interests are not responding because they know you have hundreds of responses and don't want to sit around waiting to hear back from you to know if you possibly share the same kinks as you. It's not rocket science...which ads would you be interested in? Ones that say a guy is simply looking for a woman who would respond to him for that or a guy who says he has common interests and beliefs. The ad you said was nicer than you had seen in a long time didn't just grunt "want sub". Why are you so special you think a quality dom answers your ad that says "dom me"? If you've had responses that pique your interest, that's great. I merely pointed out you could be missing others with a lack of effort.

You could have saved yourself some responses if you had taken the time to put anything about you have experience and expectations. Instead you chose to narrow down the competition by making yourself look like easy prey, new account, no information given. It's a good strategy but then you don't get to complain about the horny guys who don't have a clue. You got what you asked for, hundreds of responses looking for a person with a vagina. Congratulations.

As I said, I'm glad it's gotten you some good responses, good luck in your search. I'm not sure entirely why you got so defensive as I didn't intend to be critically negative, only that you might get the results you desired if you actually stated what you wanted. It wasn't meant to be a personal attack. From your original posts, you've gotten exactly what you asked for, men who want to use you respond. Stop complaining in subsequent posts about the quality and people just wanting to get off and get nudes. You never indicated they didn't stand a chance.

Any time you have a post you no longer want people to respond to, feel free to ask a staff member to close the thread. You can do this by directly private messaging an active staff member or reporting the post and asking that way. The first staff member that sees it will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals