USE me ABUSE me, I'm under your mercy

MasterSlave_

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 27, 2015
Looking for a female to entertain. To use me for her own whatever her intent may be. I'm here strictly to follow command

heathercassidy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 13, 2015
Looking for a female to entertain. To use me for her own whatever her intent may be. I'm here strictly to follow command[/QUOTE

I am a strict Mistress but not a total sadist,.I am a mistress who is not after the looks and brains I enjoyed being adored by My slave and I am looking for a slave who is totally devoted and totally obedient a slave who can meet My expectations.make me a Queen, serve me and pamper me...I love slaves who always show how important I am, and slaves who loves pain! Are you ok with that?

OVOXOisgreat

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 14, 2015
Looking for a female to entertain. To use me for her own whatever her intent may be. I'm here strictly to follow command[/QUOTE

I am a strict Mistress but not a total sadist,.I am a mistress who is not after the looks and brains I enjoyed being adored by My slave and I am looking for a slave who is totally devoted and totally obedient a slave who can meet My expectations.make me a Queen, serve me and pamper me...I love slaves who always show how important I am, and slaves who loves pain! Are you ok with that?

Excuse me miss, but may I have the honor of serving you? I am sort of new to this so you would have to train me and we would also have to explore my limits. But I am very obedient and I will make you my goddess, I will worship you. Please just consider my request miss

Featured Threads

New Personals