Dares please! I'll send pics!

gymnast1214

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 28, 2015
Give me sexual dares or not that can be performed in my room and whatever is inside it. It can't be loud because my parents are sleeping. Comment if you have questions, or if you have a dare! I will send pics on Kik!

Dom.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2015
Indiana
Kik me at wkjk or whats your kik i have things for ypu to do

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Being a gymnast, let's see you do the splits nude! Of course you should really be showing off your private bits while doing so. :D

Or a naked handstand! LOL

Select a phallic household object and masturbate with it.

More?

danitickle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 5, 2015
Take as much pens as you have around the house into your bedroom. Then fit as many as you can inside your pussy. If you are unable to fit all of them, then you have to draw some lines on your tits with every pen that you didn't manage to put inside your pussy.

Send pics by kik to danitickle

killer.waz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 25, 2015
Dhaka
I sent you a message on your profile, do check it out.

Go for a full lotus and reverse prayer pose naked. Make it as tight as possible because if you are a gymnast you will be flexible enough. The dilemma is you have to balance a 50+ page book on top of your head while you do it.

DutchMartin92

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 16, 2014
lets have you do a handstand against your bedroom wall with nothing but the biggest wedgie you can pull on yourself ;)

DutchMartin92 for more dares

fnuller

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 17, 2015
Hmm.. it seems I can't pm you, but kik me on dimsogjune and I will have something for you.

Featured Threads

New Personals