Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I'm not positive if this is where this type of thread goes, so if not, just let me know/move it.

I have a similar thread to this on gD. I'd like this thread to last for a total of 31 days starting July 1st (perhaps more if I enjoy it).

So here's how this will work:
- Each post is equal to 10 jumping jacks (my own posts are 2).
- Private messages containing the words "slut" and/or "jump" will add 5 (no max on how many messages, but the words can only be used 5 times per message).
- You can specify if they should be naked or clothed.
- You can also give dares to do while doing the jumping jacks (ie. clothes pins on my nipples).
- Please no double posting. You can post again after 2 people have posted after you (including me) OR after 48 hours have passed with no activity.

Have fun with me! :p

Last edited:

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
And here are 10 more - while naked with a clothespin on the tip of each nipple and at least 3 on each labia. Should any come of during the exercise, you must start over. ;)

Have fun and hope you get in better shape. :)

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
Thank you for being the first 3! :)

I had a total of 45 as I had a few messages as well, but seeing as I thought it would be appropriate to thank you, I will now have 47! :p

Strict Master

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 13, 2015
Hmm, since there´s still places for clothespins, I think it would help to add pins around nipples in edge of areola.

maybe write slut in training above pussy, and take a picture before to show to ready steady go suit ;-) hehe

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
well I always like to help get someone in shape so 10 from me as well and why not try the clothespins on your pussy lips. they shouldnt be on too long for 10

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I'm going to change the rule of not being able to post again until 2 other people post. You can now post again after another person has also posted. If it's inactive, you'll still have to wait 48 hours.

My total is now 143. :)

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
10 from me...but after every 10 jumps done you will slap your pussy 3 times

OVOXOisgreat

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 14, 2015
10 from me please! But After every 25 you need to say how much of a dirty whore you've been lately.

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
10 more from me, and you must wear weighted nipple and clit clamps while doing them, if they fall off then you will start 20 back from the number they fell off at

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
Thank you.

Almost to 200! :p

I'm going to try to keep posting to say thank you to everyone and give updates when I start. I can only add 2 per post, but that all adds up, right? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals