Central Europe

dariodragon7

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 13, 2015
30 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 40

My name is Dario and I'm a 30 years old straight Dom from Italy. I'm straight so I'm interested in girls only.

I'm almost a newbie, and even though I've been in this world for now over two years, I recognize that I'm still on my learning process, so do not expect an experienced Master.

I'm almost only for online relationships (offline only for subs/slaves in my region).

Through these two years I've been mostly polygamous, owning more then one slave at a time, so if that is an issue for you, save both of us time in useless complains.

I have no particular tastes over physical appearence or body issues and my age range goes from 18 to 40 years old maximum.

I'm willing to accept both newbies and experienced sub/slaves, hoping that both parties can grwo from the experience.

My time zone is GMT +1 so whoever is outside Europe should be aware we might have time difference issues.

My main focus is the sexual side of domination, so I expect you to not complain about this

I normally tend to give a break from tasks of 3-7 days during period, since i understand it can be pretty painful to complete tasks with period pain.

Trust is the basis for me since as you might notice i enjoy collecting pics and videos made on purpose to please me. I'm never sharing online or showing any pics or videos or cam session of you unless previously agreed by both. I know these are only words and there's no guarantee for you that i won't do it but as I said, trust is the basis, which of course i know that can't be gained in one day or one week

I'm really picky about my interests, so whoever thinks I'm not fit for your likings should save the efforts to write me, and same goes for haters which will be blocked immediately.

Medias I use to talk are mainly Kik, Whatsapp and Skype, even though in the beginning I prefer private messaging here.

I guess that's enough for the introduction. If you wish to know more, feel free to ask, I'll reply to anyone as long as you can keep the conversation polite, without offending each other interests.

• Kinks:
Costume play, Posing, Teasing, Pics and videos collection, Sex play, Orgasm control, Dress control

• Experience:
I've been in this world for over two years now, I'm still a little inexperienced but I'm learning. My experience is online only.

• Limits:
Blood, Scat, Pissing, Vomit, Family & friends

Featured Threads

New Personals