(Netherlands) Alkmaar: M/Dom/28 seeks F/Slave/All ages ~ Dont' be shy to respond.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Western Europe

Sweex

--Verified--
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 25, 2016
28/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)​

Hello everyone, my names Bas and as you are no doubt aware I’m currently seeking for a sub.

Who am I?
I’ve been active in the lifestyle for around 10 years now, (time goes so fast), over which time I’ve owned all manner of subs, ranging from those who crave extreme pain to those seeking the loving care of a daddy dom. I tend to be very flexible in my approach to every sub, slave, pet ect. Instead of getting bogged down in the same routine for every person.
Outside of the lifestyle I love all things geek related, in particular I love video games, always have and always will, I enjoy marathoning series or movies and I play waterpolo on a decent level where I am also the captain of my team. I live in the Netherlands in the North West, I’ll be willing to be more specific once i get to know someone, but not until then.

Who/what I am seeking.
I am currently seeking a female to take on and train. I’m not seeking for a male, trans or any other gender subs other than female. So just as a warning, if your male and just simply like to put panties on occasionally, that’s not grounds for me to consider you. The person applying can be of any dynamic, be them sub, slave, pet, little etc. I can very easily adapt to any variation, though in an ideal world, I’d like someone I can mold and show who she really is, Your living situation can always be worked around, I will need plenty of info (don’t be put off by me asking allot of questions, the more I know, the easier it is for me to control/guide someone), your experience doesn’t matter, be it you’ve been in the lifestyle for decades or if your brand new, being new only means your discovering everything for the first time after all.
I would naturally prefer someone close by to me, at least in my time zone though that does not rule out anyone else across the world, time zones are easy to work with once you get a handle on things, it’d just be nice to find another local sub, it’s happened before in the past where I’ve found someone from my crummy little town on here, so there’s every possibility it could happen again.

My expectations for you.
1. You will be honest, regardless of the consequences, lying is the first biggest failing of any sub.
2. You will be dependable, when you give your word, don’t break it without letting me know you won’t be able to keep it, it takes seconds to send a message after all.
3. Regular contact for both serving and sessions, the term regular means different things for many but I want to be able to have a conversation with any potential sub at least once every few days.
4. I expect you to have an open mind to new ideas instead of expecting 1 very specific thing and only that.
5. You will be willing to prove you’re a real life person somehow, instead of an evil intelligent dog with thumbs.
6. You will not be a robot, there’s no worse turn off then someone who’s just going by the numbers instead of showing their personality.

What to expect from me.
1. You’ll receive regular contact.
2. I am fairly strict.
3. Despite being strict at enforcing rules, I give lee way to let people’s personality come through.
4. I have a silly side that comes out to those who shine the right way
5. My punishments are not fun, don’t try asking for punishments and then be surprised you don’t enjoy what i set, if you enjoy the pain/humiliation of things, then say it.
6. Expect tasks to be varied and fairly creative.
7. You will have rules that will guide you through your days.
8. New comers will be gradually introduced to things, as not to overwhelm.
9. You can always expect honesty from me, it’s one thing I always pride myself with, I keep my word.

My interests.
Before reading through these, bare in mind that you are not required to be into all or even any of these things, ultimately my main enjoyment is in the dynamic that’s established between the sub/slave/pet etc. and Dom, having similar interests in just icing on the cake. Things that are not mentioned are still on the table.

My loves.
1. Humiliation: I’ve always enjoyed this from my earliest forays into the lifestyle, it’s often a corner stone on the dynamics I normally have gone with, it’s not for all, but it is for many.
2. Hidden public: This is also something I’ve always enjoyed this from my earliest forays into the lifestyle, I’ve set many tasks online with this but have also been involved in person with public things whilst making sure to remain safe of course.
3. (Self) Bondage: Bit of a no brainer that this would be here, I’d love to find someone local to me that I can practice rope bondage on regularly ideally, but restraining someone, leaving themselves at your mercy, there’s something intimate about it that nothing else really compares to, in my honest opinion, I’d say there’s no better examples of putting your trust in someone.
4. TPE: This is not for all and it’s not something I’d ever expect straight off the bat, how-ever I like to work up to eventually seeing a potential slave etc. giving up their control over their own lives, or aspects of it at least.
5. Pain: I can be very sadistic at times, I never enjoy having to punish someone, the very nature of needing to punish someone means they’ve failed you, how-ever general pain play (pleasure/pain play for instance) can be an attraction, it’s certainly not for all though.
6. People who show effort: This is very overlooked by many, but by doing that little something to show you’re trying, even when you fail at something goes a long way.

My dislikes.
1. Liars: Far too many people think they won’t get caught out, but the truth is they always do, being in the lifestyle for so long has given me a rather good bullshit detector, perhaps sometimes people are being honest about some things, but when irregularities keep cropping up, it becomes obvious somethings not right.
2. People become too attached too quickly: This can push me away, its most often something that’s seen in littles, they jump on and wrap their arms around something they barely know, things like that should be built up to over a long period of time, not days.

My limits.
1. Engaging in illegal acts: This should be a no brainer, I have no interest in drugs, I have no interest in people below the age of consent, I’m not going to do anything that revolves around stealing, though public is an interest, I have no interest in making you commit social suicide. The very basis of any dynamic is to remain ‘Safe, sane and consensual’.

My outro.
I think I have said enough, there’s only so much you can do whilst trying to retain a certain level of info/quality (imo). Hopefully this will get a few responses, though only time will tell. I will get back to as many people who respond as I can, though if you can’t read, don’t overly expect a response.

What comes next for you?
If you managed to get this far, congratulations! You have earned yourself a cookie! Do mention this cookie in your response message. I’d now like you to answer the below questions in your response, this gives me some basic information on you to work from and is your first impression.

What Is your name (or what you go by for now)?:
How old are you?:
What is your sex?:
What is your dynamic in the lifestyle?:
What are your loves, likes, dislikes and limits?:
Do you own a camera?:
Do you own a webcam?:
Do you have an issues using either of the above devices?:
What is your best quality?:
What is your favorite part of your body?:
What would you change about yourself given the choice?:
What can you offer to a potential owner?:
What experience do you have with the lifestyle?:
Tell me a random fact about yourself:
What time zone are you in?:
How can I improve this add?:

Thank you for reading, if I’m not for you, then good luck in your search, but if you’re curious, be you experienced of brand new, feel free to message me, you may be surprised at how well you take, I know allot of the newer subs who’ve responded to me have always told me they were scared to, that’s normal, but if you never dive in, you never find out how warm the water is.

• Kinks:
Humiliation, Hidden public, (Self) Bondage, Total power play, Pain and someone who shows effort. Those are the kinks I prefer the most but if you have different kinks that is ok I can adapt fairly easy to those to.

• Experience:
I do not want to share my experiences with other sub in public for everyone to see, not only for me but to respect the privacy of my old subs.

• Limits:
Dislikes; Liars and people become too attached too quickly.
My limits; Engaging in illegal acts.

Featured Threads

New Personals