U.K. & Ireland

Naughtyfun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2017
44 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

I get very submissive and would love to meet dominant woman, mistress that would like to humiliate and use me. Not looking for financial control or personal live effected. Very eager to be used as toilet slave. Shit and pee straight to my mouth have me lick you clean after toilet. Hopefully someone is interested also consider forced bi from mistress open to any ideas offers. Please

• Kinks:
Toilet, poop, pee, forced bi, humiliating positions, controled outside exposure, assplay, fucked in ass, worship mistress body, toe, pussy ass licking sucking. Facesitting, spitting, farting.

• Experience:
Let me be your toilet slave

• Limits:
Serious public, effect personal life or financial

Naughtyfun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2017
Still pathetically looking , someone must have some use for me even if it's just worship your body.

Naughtyfun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2017
Begging for someone to make use of me. Even if you just want some attention or something simple. Whatever your comfortable with and want. Or maybe you have other plans for me.

Naughtyfun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2017
So it's Christmas time maybe you have spare time on your hands and wish to dominate, humiliate a guy for your amusement and pleasure. No experience needed if you just want to give it a go. Make me do things a normal guy wouldn't have me worship you and do what you say.

Naughtyfun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2017
Still looking to be used as toilet slave or instructed to place ad online offering to be toilet slave. Or be told strip naked outside at graveyard Park near busy road and maybe do humiliating things. Or if really cruel make me ask for someone to come and strip me and use me for their pleasure and amusement possibly tie me up exposed naked helpless for all to see. Or ask for girl/girls to walk up to me and pull my pants down somewhere semi public outside and humiliate me do what they want with me.

Naughtyfun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2017
I need to be forced to be somebody's toilet today please or made to do disgusting humiliating things in work toilet.

Naughtyfun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2017
Desperate to be humiliated and degraded made to do disgusting things

Naughtyfun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2017
Still looking to become toilet slave or humiliated exposed naked degraded

Naughtyfun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2017
Pathetically still looking to become toilet slave degraded and humiliated used

Naughtyfun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2017
Unfortunately still looking but looks like I'm not even worthy to be someone's toilet how embarrassing please if someone out there has a use for me.

Naughtyfun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2017
Could I please be your toilet slave, so desperately begging to be your toilet. Use me as you see fit.

Naughtyfun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2017
Still pathetically looking Dublin Ireland does anyone have a use for me. Do you just want to strip and humiliate expose me or have me suck on your toes ,make use of my tongue,turn me into cum dump or make me your or friends toilet. Hopefully someone can make use of me.

Featured Threads

New Personals