Girlysissyslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2017
Well I’m 20 years old I’ve been cross dressing since I was 14. Born and raised in Tennessee. I’ve always liked the feeling of girls clothing on me and looking at women in dresses and cute stuff and wishing I could be them. No one in my personal life knows I crossdress. I started to get into bdsm and bondage around the same time I tried using some rope in my house to self tie myself and I loved it! I started researching more and more about what I was and I figured out what a sissy was and I thought it would fit me perfect. I love to submit and be a slave. I’ve always had a really big smoking fetish. I’ve loved looking at girls smoking and I finally want to start smoking when I’m dressed and be a smoking slut too. I’m 6’3 and right around 275 lbs so I’m on the bigger side but I love who I am when I’m dressed and I try not to dissapoint Message me on kik sissytiffanybrooke

Score2000

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 2, 2023
NC
Well I’m 20 years old I’ve been cross dressing since I was 14. Born and raised in Tennessee. I’ve always liked the feeling of girls clothing on me and looking at women in dresses and cute stuff and wishing I could be them. No one in my personal life knows I crossdress. I started to get into bdsm and bondage around the same time I tried using some rope in my house to self tie myself and I loved it! I started researching more and more about what I was and I figured out what a sissy was and I thought it would fit me perfect. I love to submit and be a slave. I’ve always had a really big smoking fetish. I’ve loved looking at girls smoking and I finally want to start smoking when I’m dressed and be a smoking slut too. I’m 6’3 and right around 275 lbs so I’m on the bigger side but I love who I am when I’m dressed and I try not to dissapoint Message me on kik sissytiffanybrooke
I don't have KIK, but I would love to watch you smoke while dressed up. What kind of cigarettes do you smoke? Do you wear make-up?

New Personals