I am an 18 male slave into pain and other looking for a mistress

Painandcumslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 1, 2018
am an 18 male slave looking for a long term mistress. Sorry but not looking for males in this add. I am looking for a dominant girl who is understanding and nice but can also be rude and cruel. I am fairly experienced and use kik as my main source for talking and sending pictures and videos. We can talk about other forms of communication on kik. I have lots of free time during week days and weekends, I am just finished school so nothing going on right now. I would expect to talk to my mistress at least once a day to know if she will be busy that day and let her know my plans. I would like daily sessions but understand that some days you will be busy and that’s okay. I want real time sessions but am also okay with you sometimes giving me tasks and a certain time to complete them during times where your busy or something. I send pictures and videos and am alright doing video calls once I’m comfortable with you. Same goes for showing my face. My time zone is mountain I live in Canada. As for my body I am 6”1 ish, 150 pounds, slim athletic build, short darker hair. Here is a list of my likes and limits, anything not on the list can be discussed. I do live with people so I can’t be too loud when people are home.
Likes-CBT, pain, torture, bondage, creative,wax play. Kinda like- , cum eating, clean up. ruined/edging/milking, selffacial, pinplay
Dislikes-humiliation,stripping,anal play,extreme pain, A2M, feet.denial Soft limits-pee play, messy(some messy is not limit somes soft and somes hard, depends on situation and how messy), urethra,cross dressing.
Limits, permanent, dancing, animal, family, scat, bathroom play, . talking, no face till I'm comfortable with you
Kik-person64927 m sub 18
There’s my kik it’s the best place to reach me but you can also PM me. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me.

Featured Threads

New Personals