A little provocation

alka

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 25, 2017
Hello
I have a problem and I really count on your help :)
I'm in a bdsm relationship that doesn't often go beyond the bed. I have recently noticed that my master, despite the punishments he gives me because of my disobedience, he gets some kind of pleasure from my perversity. I know that I should be an obedient slut but I really want to give him a pleasure. Even with such a little things. I wonder if you could help me with some ideas how to gently provoke him.
I will be very grateful :)
PS: I'm sorry for my English - it's not my national language.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I think what you were asking is for ways to provoke him into punishing you because he gets pleasure from punishing you?

There are all sorts of ways to stir up and get him agitated. However I'd suggest first seeing what exactly it is he enjoys. If it's a simple as he likes spanking you or causing you pain. You may be able to explore pain play together without the need for punishing to get there.

I don't believe real disobedience and punishment is what you're seeking here. A real punishment should help ensure that the sub does not repeat the actions that led to said punishment. And in turn makes a clear message to the sub that what happened was not acceptable.

What you're referring to is usually labeled "fun ishment" where in you do small things to invoke a result of being reprimanded. Some subs that participate in this are called brats. They will push at the dom to make him punish her. It's a fine line to walk and not overstep into actual disobedience. So lots of open discussion is your best start. Sit him down talk to him and discuss what it is that you each enjoy from the punishment aspect. Then incorporate that into your play time. Maybe even have a tone or tell that shows you're seeking out funishment instead of actually being disobedient for real.

Examples would be acting out but with a big smile showing him that you're playfully pushing him. Or during text showing him by use of emojis to clear up that it's playful acting out. Again this will all be unique to each relationship so it's best you two decide what is and isn't acceptable.

Good luck.

alka

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 25, 2017
I think what you were asking is for ways to provoke him into punishing you because he gets pleasure from punishing you?

There are all sorts of ways to stir up and get him agitated. However I'd suggest first seeing what exactly it is he enjoys. If it's a simple as he likes spanking you or causing you pain. You may be able to explore pain play together without the need for punishing to get there.

I don't believe real disobedience and punishment is what you're seeking here. A real punishment should help ensure that the sub does not repeat the actions that led to said punishment. And in turn makes a clear message to the sub that what happened was not acceptable.

What you're referring to is usually labeled "fun ishment" where in you do small things to invoke a result of being reprimanded. Some subs that participate in this are called brats. They will push at the dom to make him punish her. It's a fine line to walk and not overstep into actual disobedience. So lots of open discussion is your best start. Sit him down talk to him and discuss what it is that you each enjoy from the punishment aspect. Then incorporate that into your play time. Maybe even have a tone or tell that shows you're seeking out funishment instead of actually being disobedient for real.

Examples would be acting out but with a big smile showing him that you're playfully pushing him. Or during text showing him by use of emojis to clear up that it's playful acting out. Again this will all be unique to each relationship so it's best you two decide what is and isn't acceptable.

Good luck.

As I said, my English is quite weak, so I didn't know which words to use. But you are right and that's exactly what I meant. I was trying to find help here, because I'm usually shy and I just wanted to surprise him. Of course it's not about making him angry, so discussing it may be the best option.
Thanks for making it clear to me :)

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
hmm being shy is something a master would love to push. The fact you are shy but give him/her the opportunity to change you is gold.
I think being clumsy and shy would be perfect. If a master can read your feelings is what makes him/her love you as a slave.

Surprise him being shy but saying YES to everything. To everything new for you.

PS: your English is very ok.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals