Looking For A Domme to mentor subs for a task group

NaturallyCurious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2017
Lafayette, LA
I am looking to add some more Dommes to an online Kik task group Divas Dungeon.

Our free private group is an elite task group with a bit of fun and a friendly atmosphere. Our tasks cover a wide range of Kinks from Anal play, Sissification, Feminization, Sensation Play, CBT, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Bondage, Humiliation and much more. Each sub that is accepted into the Dungeon has a Domme to mentor and support them during their time in the group.
Subs are also required to have a minimum of a butt plug and dildo to enter. This help eliminate fake and time wasting subs.

I am looking for friendly Dommes who are interested in mentoring subs. Dommes personally pick the subs they want from the active holding cell. This gives you the opportunity to find and work with online subs that suit your own personal kinks and fetishes.

Tasks and topics are posted twice a week and are compulsory for our subs to complete. You would be expected to have input on writing and creating topics and tasks, some admin, share your knowledge and be an active member of our unique and elite community.

This is a free Femdom group. I am not interested in wasting my time talking to any Findoms.

If you are a friendly Domme that works well with other Dommes, is interested in mentoring subs, writing creative tasks, having fun kinky chats and has time to spare daily I would love to hear from you. We are also happy to consider taking on apprentice Dommes with the right attitude and skill set.

Please PM me for further information and my Kik details or join the public room #dommetasks

Look forward to talking to any like minded Dommes that have an interest in mentoring subs.

Featured Threads

New Personals