Teacher photos

Master_Kevin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 17, 2014
I have posted some new photos of a teacher who is craving humiliation.

Please add comments

Master Kevin

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
I don't wish to cast aspersions or start a great debate but how will she feel the humiliation see desires unless she shows her face. I mean otherwise she could be anyone.

I understand being a teacher etc she might not want to show her face, unless she really gets of on risk and fair enough I'm not saying she should I just don't see how the humiliation thing works if there is no chance of being recognised.

Can you or her explain how the humiliation comes into it ?

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
I don't wish to cast aspersions or start a great debate but how will she feel the humiliation see desires unless she shows her face. I mean otherwise she could be anyone.

I understand being a teacher etc she might not want to show her face, unless she really gets of on risk and fair enough I'm not saying she should I just don't see how the humiliation thing works if there is no chance of being recognised.

Can you or her explain how the humiliation comes into it ?

There is a difference between humiliation and public humiliation. The feelings of humiliation are internalized. You don't have to see her face or know who she is for her to feel humiliated or embarrassed by you seeing her body and photos. She knows they've been seen, she doesn't have to be recognized to feel it. Plus it's asking for your comments on the photos. The words people are the main form humiliation desired.

Featured Threads

New Personals