New kik exposure game

sundaysunday

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 4, 2012
I am starting a new exposure game. Here's how it will work.

First of all kik me with 5 pics of yourself increasing in exposure. So first one can be fully clothed but the last must be completely naked and exposed. (Face is optional as I know not everyone is comfortable showing their face for various reasons.) Also include personal details such as email address and town you live in.

Each week I will post a UK football game playing the following Saturday. Each game player must post a prediction of who will win (or draw).

If you get it right you are safe. If you do not post a prediction or get it wrong your first pic will be uploaded to an album on here. The game will continue for 10 weeks and for each oncorrect guess your next pic is uploaded to the album. The final pic will also include your personal details. There's a chance you will not get fully exposed if you get more right than wrong.

My kik is Sundaysunday and if you kik me your pics you are giving your permission to be uploaded following the above rules.

The first game is next Saturday Liverpool v Tottenham. Please post your predictions below.

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
Sounds fun but I don't have kik, they don't seem to do it for the pc.
Probably just as well as I no nothing about football and would get it all wrong.

Featured Threads

New Personals