dariodragon7

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 13, 2015
30 year old dominant male seeking a slave female under 30

This ad is valid WORLDWIDE so not only for people in the Central Europe area

This ad is only for online submissive/slaves girls (age 18-30)

Other individuals besides those listed above will be valued differently from what's written in my profile, accordingly to my personal interests (femboys/feminine crossdressers, shemales, babygirls, pets, submissive straight couples)

My name is Dario and I'm a 30 years old Dom from Italy. I'm almost 6 feets tall, thin and weight 132 lbs. I have black straight hairs and deep greenish eyes (sadly as a result of a bad surgery my right eye is a little lazy). I'm straight so I'm into girls only though I'm developing my interest for straight submissive couples too (male/female), and anyway everyone is welcome if you can keep me interested enough.

In my vanilla life, I'm a geek, I love playing videogames and watching anime, i enjoy swimming, going out with friends and the beach. I'm an almost graduated university student, and I study history and italian literature because I plan to work as a teacher or in museums. I'm a cat lover (i have three female cats) and I deeply respect nature and all life (though I'm not a vegetarian). I really enjoy talking about anything, not just my or your interests (except politics which i find boring as hell).

For further infos about me you will know them once we get to talk to each other deeply.

I've been into the lifestyle for over three years and I'm still finding out new things about this world and what interests me, my kinks and my ways to dominance. I have no experience in "real life" BDSM since all my relationships has been online only, and for now I'm willing to keep looking for online relationships only (the offline relationship will be taken into consideration only for subs/slaves in my area).

Now as what involves my Dominance, I picture myself as a Sex Dominant. My main focuses are everything involving the sexual side, dress up control, daily routine control (work can discussed accordingly), and costume play. I will make a pretty detailed list with my main kinks, but I'm willing anyway to try most fetishes and kinks so suggest right away if you wish to try something. Anyway I'll list some of my fetishes below

As for my behavior, I'm willing to accept both newbies and experienced sub/slaves. I've trained some newbies and some experienced slaves into becoming better as well, it all depends on the slaves, I don't apply a fixed behavior, I adapt to each situation differently.

What I'm looking for? This involves different sectors.

First: I'm not looking for something particular regarding body shapes. I've not real interests in that, so it doesen't matter if you are black or white, thin or bbw. That is not something I take into consideration. Age is something to take into considerarion as I won't accept slaves younger then 18 and older then 30 (this doesen't apply for couples which is extended to 45).

Second: I want a slave to be able to keep a conversation and not just obey and say yes or no. I'm not expecting geniouses, but I want to be able to talk and communicate to that person, talk about our interests, share opinion over things, your fears, your life.

Third: I want a slave provided with a camera and possibly a webcam but not necessarily. I'm aware that taking pics and videos is a limit for most, but it doesen't have for who submits to me. I'm not expecting you to send pictures right away the first day or couple of days, but I expect it to happen and if it is a limit we can work on it. I have a webcam and camera myself. This is not negotiable.

Fourth: I want trust. I believe that trust is the basis in these kind of relationships, and since as i said before i expect pics and videos made on purpose to please me, as proofs of tasks completion or for punishments/humiliations, there need to be total trust between us. I will never share online any pics or videos of you and they will be for my personal pleasure only, unless previously agreed by both parties. I realize this can't be gained over a day or two, so I'm willing to take our time and give space to know each other better and see if trust can be build up.

Fifth: I want a slave to be open to try new things, new kinks, not just stuck to their own, as I'm open to try new things as well. I don't expect limits to be pushed right away or at all, but trying and experimenting new things is the basis for developing a spicy and interesting relationship.

Sixth: I want some control. Not hard and total, but I enjoy having total control over few things like orgasms, dress up etc, we can agree and discuss over this matter, just want to be clear I expect some kind of control (even total) over a few aspects.

That said, I truly enjoy putting on some rules especially about daily routine. I don't have a set amount of rules, as I prefer to adapt them to every single situation, and of course they won't interfere with work, family and friends or school as long as they're a limit for you. Breaking them once at first means a scolding. Breaking them over and over will result in punishments.

I'm not seeking a lover or a girlfriend. It's not a problem if you are married or engaged as long as you submit to me.

I'm poly to an extent. No I'm not looking for an harem full of slaves, but I might accept those i believe worthy of my time, can be 2,3, not of your concern. I won't involve any of my slaves with the others, neither i will tell you "she is doing better then you" or put you through some kind of challenge.

I don't want a short term partner. I'm not hoping for life long relationships, but at least if i give you my time I expect you have the will to make it last long enough.

Do not disappear. If you are busy and have to be gone for hours or couple of days let me know in advance, and same goes if you are not interested anymore, I prefer to be at least informed so I can start looking again instead of waiting for you. If you disappear without warning and then come back after days, you're done with me.

I'm looking for a slave/submissive. Not a switch or a bottom or an occasional kinkster. If you have a dominating side, you better push it aside while dealing with me, because any of these behaviors will be punished. We will talk, communicate, be friends and all but you are below me, always. I will respect your limits, you will respect my role, and i get the last word.

An important issue is that my time zone is GMT +1 so whoever is outside Europe should be aware that we might have some time difference (it's not a problem for me, because i will try to adapt to yours as much as I can, and I expect you to put some efforts on it as well).

My main (not all) interests are:

- Costume play
- Posing
- Teasing
- Pics and videos collection
- Sex play
- Orgasm control/denial
- Dress control
- Tits and nipples torture
- Daily routine control
- Feets torture
- Ass and Pussy spanking
- Clothespins
- Ice cubes
- Forced masturbation
- Forced nudity
- Mouth gag
- Blindfold
- Body writings
- Writings
- Kneeling

For the rest of my fetishes ask in private

My limits are:

- Blood
- Scat
- Vomit
- Family & friends
- Illegal
- Piss
- Breath play
- Diapers
- Period play
- Watersport
- Messy
- Knife play

I'm serious over this, and I'm not looking for occasional play partners or just for some kinks or fuck buddies. I'm here for something genuine and hopefully long enough. I don't expect a life long relationship, but at least i hope it to last enough.

The medias I use to talk are mainly Kik, Whatsapp and Skype, and less private messages here. I will give my contacts infos only after knowing you better.

I guess that's enough for my introduction. Thanks for making it this far. If you wish to know more about me, ask and I'll reply to anyone.

Master Dario

• Kinks:
Costume play, Posing, Teasing, Pics and videos collection, Sex play, Orgasm control/denial, Dress control, Tits and nipples torture, Daily routine control, Feets torture, Ass and Pussy spanking, Clothespins, Ice cubes, Forced masturbation, Forced nudity, Mouth gag, Blindfold, Body writings, Writings, Kneeling

• Experience:
I've been into this world for now more then three years. Before that date I've read several blogs, but I kept my nature hidden inside me. After a particular event happened, I decide it was time for me to free my Dominant nature, I talked with some Dominants, and started my training with short term slaves online (mostly owned by other Dominants willing to train me). Three years ago I started my life as a Dominant, and so far I only had online experience (local play is hard to find here sadly). I owned a few short term slaves, but my most important experiences I made with 5 slaves which I only consider to have been my property since they lasted long enough to develop a relationship. Even though I think I have enoigh experience on my shoulders, I'm always open to learning and to try new things and in this my slaves can have an active part.

• Limits:
Blood, Scat, Vomit, Family & friends, Illegal, Piss, Breath play, Diapers, Period play, Watersport, Messy, Knife play

Featured Threads

New Personals