Punish my pussy,ass and tits

Badstar

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 8, 2012
Since you forgot you will use 2 litres of water, and you must hold it inside with buttplug for 2 hours.

I was already having to hold it in with a plug. But I can't do 2 hrs

Last edited:

Badstar

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 8, 2012
So you must hold it for 10 mins

Ok so I just did this. I had so much trouble getting my funnel in. By the time I did my ass was pounding already. I then got down on my knees and began to let water flow into it from the tub. I did this 3 times until the funnel was empty and water was flowing out of my ass I couldn't take any more. I slipped the plug in and it didn't feel like it would go in or stay. And it kept sliding out the 10 mins felt like forever and then I rushed to the toliet to let the water out for another like 10mins.

dabeef93

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 6, 2016
United Kingdom
Haven't seen a report or picture for my date yet? Any chance you've forgotten to upload its or, or are you just waiting to do it? 😜

pilif888

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 20, 2017
Ok so I just did this. I had so much trouble getting my funnel in. By the time I did my ass was pounding already. I then got down on my knees and began to let water flow into it from the tub. I did this 3 times until the funnel was empty and water was flowing out of my ass I couldn't take any more. I slipped the plug in and it didn't feel like it would go in or stay. And it kept sliding out the 10 mins felt like forever and then I rushed to the toliet to let the water out for another like 10mins.

Was it very painful?
And how many water you used?

Last edited:

YourDarePartner

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 28, 2017
You seem to be well trained for classic enema.
Maybe you need some harder punishment.

For your next enema, fill your funnel with cola instead of water, and appreciate the pression before let it flow out ;)

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals