18/M Virgin Slave Seeking Training

AWbmf2224

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 13, 2017
Hi! I am an 18 y/o virgin male slave from northern Texas who is looking for a strict but caring Mistress to serve and be trained by, long-term.

I am mainly seeking an online relationship. However, I would still prefer that you live relatively near me, because at some point in the distant future, I would like to meet up. I live in Cooke County, TX (about an hour north of Dallas). If you don't live relatively near there, it's not a deal-breaker, so if you feel especially attracted to this ad, still send me a message. And by "relatively near", I simply mean anything You would consider a reasonable driving distance.

Physical description:
5'10"
160 lbs
White
Brown hair
While I'm not in the best shape of my life, I'm certainly not fat or chubby; I just lack a little muscle tone
Somewhat hairy (but willing to shave)
Approximately 6"

My kinks include:
BDSM
Anal play
Pegging
Humiliation
Chastity
Orgasm control/denial
Bondage
Cum eating
Spit/saliva play
Watersports/piss play
Spanking/hitting
Mild CBT
Mild feminization
Cross dressing
Foot worship
Armpit worship
Body worship in general
Smell play
Oral/deepthroating

And I am more than willing to do anything You ask of me, provided that it doesn't cross my limits.

My limits are:
Incest in any form;
Altering my appearance, dressing, or doing anything in such a way that reveals 'this' side of me to family or friends;
Causing severe or irreversible damage to myself

Some non-kink hobbies/interests include:
Science (specifically mathematics and physics)
Video games
Reading
Hiking
Debating
Mountain climbing (never been, but it would be so cool)
General adventurous things

Other random stuff about me:
I play the piano
My favorite color is green
I am currently finishing high school
I strongly support manifest destiny, but for space

That being said, I can guarantee my utmost dedication in my servitude to You. I am very obedient, and I will not disappoint You. FEMALES ONLY! SUBSTANTIAL PROOF THAT YOU ARE REAL IS REQUIRED BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE! I will not accept the "my camera is broken/doesn't work" excuse. If you are not prepared to prove your legitimacy, do not bother messaging me. Kik: Mathochism.

Featured Threads

New Personals