U.K. & Ireland

DomUKMale2017

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 20, 2017
20 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old slave female

Hello to all the sluts, slaves, subs and pets of kinktalk. I hope you are all well and feeling good (and kinky)

First of while new to this site i am no stranger to the world of BDSM and i come here today to search for a loyal and devoted slave.

About me.

I am a second year student at university in the U.K (born and raised) and when im not studying or essay writing I'd like to dedicate my time to the training of a slave. While this may seem like i am only intrested in newbies that isnt true. Im happy to take experianced slaves and retrain them in the manor i wish to be served. Everyone is diffrent so the way i train you will be tailores to your limits etc

My interests outside of BDSM are anything geek so a slave with similar intrests would be awesome but this isnt a deal breaker.

About You.

I am only and i REPEATE ONLY looking for females males pretending to be female or males saying things along the lines of "i can pretend to be a girl im a sissie" will be immediately blocked.
The second most important thing is im a very visual person and as such i enjoy recieving lots of picturesand videos from my slave. If you wont send any we wont click as master and slave so please dont contact me. Face pics are a massive plus however if you are not prepared to send them this isn't a deal breaker. But i may ask for one as proof you are who you say you are.

Interms of what my "type" is i only ask that you are a healthy weight and bodytype. Again not a deal breaker but prefered. I would say im attracted a lot more to blondes and redheads (ginger hair is my fav) also no natual hair like blues and purples are a massive MASSIVE turn on. But as i say any hair colour is fine ��

In terms of race and ethnicity i am not prejudiced everyone is beautiful in a diffrent way so all are welcome in my heart ��

My Kinks and BDSM intrests.

Here is a short list of what im into kink and bdsm wise

- Humiliation
- Degradation
- Body Writing
- Pain (inflicting)
- FPE/TPE*

* FPE/TPE = full/total power exchange
This list is by no means expansive if there are things you dont like thats fine of I've not mentioned something you do tell me what it is also if there is something you dont understand or recognise tell me also.

Communication.

The main form is via kik. If you have it awesome but if not i ask that you download it. Its safe, easy to use, free and requires little space to download. After we've built trust we can move to WhatsApp another favourite of mine. Using this we can have audio calls and videos calls. And the final app is Skype for video sessions. If you dont ever wantto use skype or WhatsApp and stick to kik that is fine also. On the flip side if you wantto use WhatsApp from the start pm me for my number.

Intrests outside of BDSM

As i said earlier my interests outside of BDSM are anything geek so a slave with similar intrests would be fantastic, as it would give us things to talk about during down periods and grow closer. But worry not if you are disintrested in geekdom im sure we can find common ground ����

The End? Or the Beginning?

So first of thank you for taking your time and reading this rambaling mess it means a lot to me. Hopefully if you got this far your intrested and want to serve me. If so please message me on kik (my user is DomMaleUK2017) with the following information:

- Name, age and location
- experiance with BDSM
- a breif introduction about yourself
- either a picture of you or a description of yourself

Alternatively if you wanted to use WhatsApp pm the above details

Again thank you and i look forward to hearing from you

DomMaleUK2017

• Kinks:
Humiliation, degredation, pain, body writting

• Experience:
Four years of online play and limited real life sessions

• Limits:
No limits (apart from yours)
If you dont send pics or videos at all thats a deal breaker, no facepics is perfectly ok

Featured Threads

New Personals