kneelz4u

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 26, 2015
canada
male kik slave

Seeking female dominants only...I have be trained realtime and many play items..plug..dildo..gag..collar..clamps..paddle..clothes pins..candle. ..hard limits are blood scat urine extream pain and financial..can message here for my Kik.

Last edited:

MrJack13

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 17, 2014
24 / M Dom

I'm looking for female sub.

My Kik : MrJack_13

Last edited:

leoreaper

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 26, 2015
Straight switch guy

Hi I'm a straight switch guy looking for female subs and dommes kik me on kill_noob

CJPleasure

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 3, 2015
New Master on kiktalk

Hello all I'm new to kinktalk.com but not new to BDSM still finishing signature and profile here but set up on Kik: cjpleasure.

I'm 27 Bi Male from Australia looking for slaves

JBrandiszzzzz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 11, 2015
Kik name = jbrandis
female subs only.
I wont reply to males, sorry guys but it just doesn't float my boat, unless it is a couple then its a different story.

DOM-BBC2015

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 1, 2015
Mastering at the Gay Slaves Co.
27 BBW sub/babygirl. My username is daughteroftheriver. Prefer women. Please be over 21.
24 year old dominant master looking for M/ F subs and camslaves I have 6 years of experience on the scene and I am looking for someone to share that expertise with.

You be 18-22, submissive, not obese, obedient, and adventuresome. ;) Slim to athletic builds are a plus. Newbies to BDSM welcome, just be willing to learn and put in effort.

Interests include: Long term ownership, domination, chastity, edging, orgasm control/denial, bondage, and other kinds of kink.

Message me if you would like to apply, are curious, or need more details. We can chat then and decide if we will be a match. I am not looking for a quickie atm

My apologies if I am delayed in initially responding, sometime I am somewhat buried in applicants.

Let's have some fun.
Message me @ king_sex15

selfhumiliating

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 5, 2015
tv

Hello im Andy male bi 23 from germany ... i looking for someone who like to watch at my computer ..you may expose me blackmail me or just watching .. depends on you .. lot of kinky private pics you could find there ... im waiting of you
my id 157 265 889 pw is not requiered if yes try this one 9356

dominantgirl12

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 18, 2015
I need some sweet slaveboys who can pleasure me and want to make me satisfied
I prefer guys my age (I'm 18)
Add me on kik dominantgirl12
I hope we will get in touch:)
Dominantgirl12

philslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 7, 2015
Looking for a mistress to make me her slave!

I am only going to be your slave if you can prove you're real. Message me and I will give you my KIK if you can send me a short video of you saying my username outloud. That'll prove you're real, and then I will do as you say and be an obedient slave to use at your pleasure. :)

edit: And no, philslave is not my KIK, only my username on here

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals