Got caught while nude walking in the woods

Tordalk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 26, 2009
This happened some time ago, when I was at my parent’s home the last time. Rather it was on 19th of April.
But I wasn’t in the mood or either had no time to write this report earlier.

But now, my holidays have begun, so here’s the story:

It was a warm sunny day and I was in the mood to get nude outside. I wanted to take some pics, so I took my cam and because I wanted it more interesting I shove a big plug in my ass, causing a nice arousal. Then I walked to the nearby dog training ground, where a small path with no real destination lies between the training ground and a swamp, where I took some nude photos.
But I decided to walk to the waterside, to take there some photos too.

I went towards the shore until I reached it and then I turned right until I reached a gap in the bushes that allowed reaching the waterside. But when I arrived there I had to notice at this point I would be clearly visible for people passing by on the path.
So I went along the waterside where an old path leads along the water through some reed plants and later along the waterside.
There I stopped, thinking I was now not visible anymore from the path.

I had taken a log of wood with me from the gap, where I reached the waterside.
I undressed and took some pics with the log and some docks in the background, where sometimes trucks were passing by.
Two or three times I had to hide for passing sailboats, but there was a lonely birch behind me, so it wasn’t a problem.
Suddenly a cargo ship came in sight. I hurried for hiding behind the birch. There I observed the ship. Then I decided it wouldn’t stop and it was very big, so I couldn’t really see people, and a photo with the cargo ship would be great. So I left my hideout and took some pics with the ship in the background, which was very exciting ;)

At this point I was bit by the bug… I wanted more… walking nude in the woods!

Luckily I could use our car that day, because no one else wanted to use it, so I planned my trip for the afternoon.

There is a forest at about 12 km (7.5 miles) from my parent’s home, which lies away from the big settlements, only some houses are on an edge of the woods.
I already used this forest for similar actions, so I knew it very well. There is one path going like a circle and an older path that became partly overgrown, but that enlarges the circle.

The normal circle goes over a distance of about 2.5 km (1.5 miles). Though the start of the round lies near the houses at a crossing, where 250 meters (270 yards) are leading along some gardens before entering the forest and 150 meters (165 yards) rectangular to the other path are leading along a house with big garden before entering the woods.
That’s why I planned to hide a second set of clothes at the end of the 250m path and undress at the end of the 150m path.

When I had arrived, I saw that unfortunately already a car was parked on the edge of the forest.
Nevertheless I took the shirt and trousers together with my cam out of the car and went to the end of the 250m path, where I left the path towards the woods and hid my clothes at a small bank that marked the border of the forest towards the fields.

But what a shit, there I heard noises from the woods, which probably referred to forest operations!
That were bad news, but I wanted so desperately walking nude trough this forest, that I nevertheless continued to walk back to the car, which stood in the middle of the 150m path, and further into the woods.

There waited the next surprise: Another car at the point where the path turns into the woods. I saw someone inside and slowed down. I took my mobile and pretended to write a text message, so I could walk slowly without making obvious that I slowed down to look at him.
He then left his car and tied his jogging shoes, said hello and started running. Fortunately he didn’t choose to run into the woods, instead he ran along the outskirts of the forest next to the fields.
So I continued to walk into the woods…

I walked some time to get away from the jogger and his car and when I had passed the junction with the old path I reached a nice dark place with lots of firs, very suitable to hide my clothes.
But first I hid my wallet, the keys of the car, the keys for the house and my mobile at different places, before I undressed completely and also hid my clothes.
I had decided to take off my shoes as well, because I wanted to be totally nude and at least it was warm enough.
So I had some problems to get to the path, because of the fir needles on the ground, but I managed it to carefully reach the path, looking in both directions if someone was coming.
Then I stood on the path, nude, excited. Little stones were causing small pain to the soles of my feet, the sun felt warm on my skin and some wind went…

I started walking and I always looked attentively straight ahead and then back, to see if some people were coming. Nevertheless it was a fantastic feeling to be nude in the forest on a path.

After some minutes I decided to take another photo by self timer and I set the cam down on a trunk and took a photo of me walking on the path.
Not much time later I came to the first hard turning of the path in the forest and I thought I saw a dog through the trees! So I intensely gazed to that spot and there was really someone walking with his dog! I assumed he was the owner of the other car. But what to do? Again I wasn’t able to stay calm, so I hectically sprinted into the woods to my right, luckily there wasn’t much brushwood.
I don’t think he was around the edge, but running always causes attention, so it isn’t a very good idea.
I ran further into the woods, down the slope, and then I ducked down behind a tree at a sill.

There I tried to calm down and to slow down my breathing. Carefully I tried to look over the sill toward the path. I think he stopped when he was on a level with me, so I quickly ducked down again and waited...
It seemed as if I waited for hours until I again carefully got up to see if he was still there. I didn’t saw anyone, but I ducked down to wait again some minutes.
Then I stood up carefully and saw the path was still empty, so I slowly walked up the slope. Before I entered the path I looked in both directions, but there wasn’t anyone. So I had luck this time! But this experience wasn’t good for my arousal. My hearts was bumping and I was a bit demotivated...

I started again walking and followed the path which turned to the right, where I had seen the man with his dog. I continued to look straight ahead and then back…
Some moments later I reached a little hill I had to follow downhill. I was again looking for people in front of me and then behind me: Shock! The Jogger! I thought “Fuck! So after all he also wanted to run through the forest!” There wasn’t much distance between us. He was too fast. I saw him too late. My thoughts were stirring. If I would dive into the woods he would notice it. So the only solution to get out of this situation was to get the same speed like him, so he couldn’t reach me – I started running! – I think my feet became sore, from the rough ground, but I must have had too much adrenalin to notice it. I was still thinking about a solution, because I knew I couldn’t run a very long distance barefoot. My plan was then do to the following: At the end of the hill the path very slightly turned to the right, so I would run straight ahead, more to the left, where the forest ended at the border of the fields, so there wasn’t much brushwood.

I did like I had planned and when I had passed the bushes at the outskirts of the forest I dropped myself on the ground of the field and rolled my body behind the bushes, where I lay heavily breathing.
I noticed some scratches, but they doesn’t seemed to be severe.

I heard the jogger passing me and was happy that my plan worked.
But suddenly I heard noises from my left, sort of rustling. I wondered and sadly didn’t got what it meant.
He must have seen me (he must have been blind, if not) so he searched for me, because I have been disappeared. Fucking shit! This conclusion came too late in my mind, because he was already standing at the edge of the field, a bit left from me.
I saw him at first, but it was unavoidable that he will see me too. So I quickly moved to the right and headed into the forest again. But I made a lot of noises, so he must have heard (and maybe seen?) me…
He went also back into the forest, to the path and back until he was on a level with me. Until then I was laying again on the field, but he stopped and looked in my direction. It was clear he knew where I was! Fuck!

To avoid that he will come to me, I raised to sit on my haunches and looked at him.
He was asking me:
- “Are you naked?”
- “Yes!”
- “Why do you hide?”
- “Because I don’t want to molest someone.” – That was only half of the truth, because I also hid, because I was ashamed. But I didn’t told him.
- “You don’t molest me.” he answered. “But why are you naked?”
Because it arouses me to be naked in nature (or public), but I didn’t told him. Instead I told him about feeling free and as a part of nature.
That was very embarrassing to sit naked on a field forced to answer questions like that. For him it was funny I think :(
Finally he said “ok” as answer of my explication and started to run again.

I examined my body and looked after the scratches and if a tick entered my body while lying on the ground.

By then my arousal was nearly gone, but I continued walking.
I walked on the path until I reached the next turning.
Suddenly I heard a roaring noise I couldn’t interpret. I was a bit confused...
It took some time until I reacted and left the path as a precaution. It was a bit late, but the best I could do, because some seconds later a motocross rider dashed past me. I quickly tried to hide behind a tree, but it was a very small one, and if he had looked in my direction he surely had seen me, but I think he didn’t.
Holy shit, my heart was beating. I cursed this forest. I thought it was quite... It wasn’t!
And I knew there had to be still some lumbermen on my way... And additional I was feared the jogger, who knew that I was clothed when I saw him the first time, would search for my clothes and valuables and they are gone when I arrive there, because they weren’t were well hidden.

To avoid even more problems (with the lumbermen) I decided to follow a tractor track to the outskirts of the forest and follow the borderline to my second set of clothes. On the edge of the field was the same small bank I hid my clothes at, so I followed it. There was a deer pass on it, which allowed comfortably walking on it, only sometimes I had to dodge some small trees.

But then I heard the machines again. And I saw them! Shit! They were also operating near to the border of the forest. I cursed my bad decision and ducked behind the bank, slowly walking forward.
When the machine was really near I hid behind the leaves and waited for it to move back.
I cursed this forest again and again!

When the machine moved a bit back I was happy, but it stopped and moved forward again. Nevertheless I decided it was far enough I could try to get past it.
But then I came to a spot without many leaves. I had no more patience and ran until I had past this spot.

There I had to wait again, because the driver of the machine probably had seen me if I had continued my walk. Then, when a tree was in between me and him I slowly moved with the same speed like him, so the tree stayed between us. When I thought I was away far enough, I stood up and walked in direction of my clothes.

All the time I was in sight of the last house in the row, but I didn’t care. The field was ploughed some time ago, so the sharp ground hurt a bit, but I didn’t care for that too. All what I wanted was to reach my clothes. I could enter the bank again and walk to my clothes finally.
I was very glad when I arrived there!

I redressed and carefully followed the 250m path past the gardens. At the edge I saw the car was gone, so I’m very sure it was the man with the dog.
I peeked around the edge and saw the car that belonged to the jogger was still there! That was very strange, because he must have been so much faster than me.
But he also could see my car was still there, so he knew I was also there yet.
I was feared he wanted to wait until I will return to my car. And I had to search for my clothes and valuables, so I had to pass his car, because I didn’t wanted to walk the whole way through the forest back to my hiding place.

Instead I decided to walk straight ahead past the house and turn right behind it and walk over the field parallel to the path where our cars were standing and later in the woods, trying to reach my hiding place.
But just when it had passed the house, I heard his car and then I saw it. He was leaving. What a luck!
So I could walk back the street and past my car into the woods.

My clothes and valuables were still there, so I changed my clothes and went back to the car and drove home.

Such an overkill! I swore it was the last time I did something like that in this forest. Far too much people! ;)

Tordalk

Reactions: extremegayggg

rickdared

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 11, 2011
I am sooo jealouse at your courage :)

did it not turn you on, and make you wanna play with yourself?

Vinnie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 31, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
If I did that and had intense situations with multiple people in the woods I would have sprinted back on thempath where my valuables were sprinting past people and all.

subindy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2011
have you

Have you done any more like this since?
I have always wanted to do something in the woods. If I had a partner... I would think to go out tie myself to a tree and tell some people when I am there and stay blindfolded to be rescued... or used and rescued...

maria435

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 1, 2012
That was quite interesting turn of events...Loved your writing and courage both...:)

Featured Threads

New Personals