23/m/uk camslave with toys will obey anyone

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
This is too casual to put into the personal section so...

I am 23 years old, live in the UK and I am a camslave/slut/toy

I NEED to be used and abused by cam, my ultimate fantasy is to be used for your pleasure regardless of my own. In fact one of my fantasies involves being made to wear underwear that completely hides my boner and being forbidden to even suggest how horny I am so I KNOW that my master doesnt care about my cock.... so whatever your fantasy is I will do it (within my limits) if you want to torture me without letting me touch myself ONCE then lets do it! If you want to blackmail me into cum swallowing then lets do it (once I get to know you a little bit anyway ;) ) or if you want to just tease and torment me on cam then add me!

I also LOVE orgasm control such as being told exactly how and when to cum and I LOVE having my orgasm ruined and forced to let dribble out.... I also love being teased and being told exactly how to tease myself so Im begging and groaning for more...

For the right people I will push limits like anal and such.

As for toys... Vibrators that fix to my cock and make me groan and cum, various strength nipple clamps and pegs, string, padlocks, used panties, socks, shoes. Girls silky smooth scarf and rough harsh gloves. Lube, spanking toys, anal toys, sometimes hot wax, sometimes toothpaste and ice (depending if im alone), microphone... clothing, cum covered clothing LOADS of stuff to play with!

fantasy so I can imagine you as a sexy teenage girl :D

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals