Request: Homemade Anal Beads

cool_man84

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 15, 2013
Hi Kinksters,

Could you please advise how to make anal beads at home...as have to go for a business trip for 15 days....and also ideas for self bdsm with stuffs available in a hotel room.

Thanks

Hunterman36

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2012
can't go wrong with golfballs and some string. Tie each ball thoroughly to make sure it is connected and wont slip out. Otherwise you can go golfballs and a condom.

Entiger

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 18, 2012
Eventually you could try finding some balls in a toy store, just make sure it is possible to drill a hole trough them and use some sort of string and knots to pice it all together. Maybe ping pong balls could work as well but that depends on what size your after probably. .

cool_man84

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 15, 2013
Makeshift Analbead

Hi Entiger & Hunterman36,

sorry for the delay....thanks for the info....

Managed to make a homemade anal bead with a table tennis ball but having difficulty while inserting it...even with lubrication....
how to insert it??

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Hi Entiger & Hunterman36,

sorry for the delay....thanks for the info....

Managed to make a homemade anal bead with a table tennis ball but having difficulty while inserting it...even with lubrication....
how to insert it??

bend down on your knees face against the floor. This is the easiest position for anal insertion; if still not works you should find a smaller ball. But I think the size of ping-pong balls is somehow ok to anyone.
If you want to insert more you could use a few condoms to keep them tied to each other and let an end outside. I think it is better to do this to be a little safe since you already have trouble with one ball.

male stroker

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 16, 2018
Santa Clara
i apologize for a bump...just my 2 words...

I've never really like round types of anal beads because it's such a stretch to insert or remove the orbs and I don't trust the string to be smooth and painless and worry that no matter how much you try to clean it, it's still a porous object and therefore bacteria can remain.

But I've found a great alternative to traditional anal beads. Ophoria anal beads. They're oval in shape, making them tapered and are easier to insert than round beads. They are made with silicone and are one piece so there is no string to deal with. They can be purchased at many sites, including Amazon.com and Drugstore.com so it's discreet to order.

Oooh, looking at their site, I see they have two new products, as well.

Anal vibe specially designed to massage the prostate.
And a butt plug. Fun.

Featured Threads

New Personals