Sub male searching for femdom

Purplek

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 15, 2015
About me:
Im a 18 year old student from germany.i really like music (I play an instrument). I love people with humor because Im funny too, the most people say. Im very tall and square-built. I think I look normal. There are no abs but Im not fat. 3 chatacteristics that discribe me are: to be honest, curious and sometimes a little bit stubborn. My hobbies are playing football, playing video games and to go out with my friends.

Me as a submissive:
First at all I have to say that Im new to this. I already had a miss two times but after a short time both didnt message back. I really dont know what I did wrong. This is the first thing I dont like. I think when there is a problem there is always a solution. Im interested in a long time relationship where I can feel comfortable. That doesnt means that my miss must not to be strict. Quite the reverse.

My likes:
Anal, nipple play, cum control, beging for something, getting tasks over the day/rules that ive to follow and some things more that we could find out together

My limits:
Friends, blackmailing, social media, family, blood, scat, full public, diaper

Pictures:
Pictures are no problem for me. I really like it to send them to see the reactions. The only thing is that I need to trust you to be comfortable in our relationship

When you should apply?
• if you are interested in a long term thing
• if you are serious
• you like my ad
• you are interested in me as the person I am
• if you have read my ad

Just send me a message with the most important things about you, you think I have to know and why you want to own me :) for messaging I prefer Kik. My username there is: hotncold95

I hope you will like my ad when there are any questions you can ask me you will directly get an answer. And sorry for all my english mistakes ...

KinkyGirl202

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 17, 2015
Mistress K.G.

Your english don't really matter as long as I understand what you're sayin'.

Master E

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 12, 2015
Im not interested in becoming your mistress most because im male but I can help you get mistresses if you kik meat llazylordgaming I'll give you more details

Purplek

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 15, 2015
Oh im so sorry for everyone who replied ...
My kik is now _thedownfallofusall_

Featured Threads

New Personals