In Need of Dom

Thegoodpet

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 11, 2015
Hello, I am a very young submissive. I have almost a year of online experience. I have had many bad Doms that did not care about me. I am quite picky now because of what has happened. I have been intrigued by BDSM for over a year. I am a good sub, but not the best. I need a lot of training still and I have a lot to learn about the different roles, and proper etiquette.
As a person I am:
-caring
-funny (sometimes)
-flexible (physically)
-energetic
-a people pleasure
-and a bit of a perfectionist

I treat my Dom with respect and expect the same in return. I hope to learn and grow as a sub. I want to explore and push my boundaries a bit.
My likes and limits are listed below. For more info on me you can check out my profile on here.
To contact me you can pm me or send me a message on Kik at thegoodpet
The Kik account isn't my main one so I may take some time to reply.

Djmatt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2013
kik

i have sent you so many kiks i am waiting for ur response

Thegoodpet

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 11, 2015
Looking for Daddy Dom

Just so you all know, I am now looking for a daddy Dom. Pm me for details.

Thegoodpet

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 11, 2015
I have decided that I will look for two Doms. One daddy, and one master. Daddy will be soft and sweet and I will go into little space with him. Master will be strict and rough and make m's his whore.
So I need two men who are okay with me having another Dom. You will also be talking to each other so you don't use me in a way that they don't want me to and so on.
Kik me at polkadottie4

Master SRW

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 29, 2015
Hello, I am a very young submissive. I have almost a year of online experience. I have had many bad Doms that did not care about me. I am quite picky now because of what has happened. I have been intrigued by BDSM for over a year. I am a good sub, but not the best. I need a lot of training still and I have a lot to learn about the different roles, and proper etiquette.
As a person I am:
-caring
-funny (sometimes)
-flexible (physically)
-energetic
-a people pleasure
-and a bit of a perfectionist

I treat my Dom with respect and expect the same in return. I hope to learn and grow as a sub. I want to explore and push my boundaries a bit.
My likes and limits are listed below. For more info on me you can check out my profile on here.
To contact me you can pm me or send me a message on Kik at thegoodpet
The Kik account isn't my main one so I may take some time to reply.
Ok would u be my slave then... I will give u the training u need